Natural Detox Products in Sukhumvit?

Every couple years since 1990 I've gone to The Spa resort on Ko Samui to do a 1-week detox. As I've done it 10 times or so, obviously I feel great afterwards. 
Well, though I don't feel terrible at the moment, I do feel rather blah and I can tell it's time to clean myself out again. 
So, a couple days ago I got out my juicer and made some 'mean green' (kale, cucumber, ginger, lime, celery, apple), which helps to counteract the meat, alcohol, etc. I've gotten back into the habit of consuming over the last year or so. Also made some nice carrot/apple/ginger juice.
I've only been having one small meal a day and have already felt positive results. After I meet a visiting friend tonight (and go off the fast), I want to continue with the juice fast, and cut out solid food altogether for several days.
Questions:
1) At The Spa, you're given capsules of herbal intestinal cleansers and herbal nutrients to take several times a day. (Besides the psyllium husk & bentonite clay detox shakes 7 times a day.)
• Does anyone know of a place in Sukhumvit area (hopefully upper Sukh), where you can buy natural products to help clean the intestines and detoxify the body while fasting? If, for example, a Chinese herb shop, I would need to know the names of the herbs or products to request. (Nothing too expensive please.)
2) I don't know enough about the good and bad things living in the gut, but...does anyone know of a natural remedy available in BKK that has been shown to be effective in lowering the number of bad parasites (some are arguably good for you), yeasts, etc.?
3) Again, at The Spa, you're given capsules to help replenish any intestinal flora that may be eliminated during the fast. Anyone know where to get these?
4) While I'm thinking of it, does anyone know of a naturopath or someone who is an expert at helping people create their own detox programs? Or a shop that specializes in detox products (where they hopefully speak English)?
Thanks,
DP

Edited by OliverKlozerof

Ask yourself why you feel better after a week in a Spa.    Is it the food ?   Are you sure ?     Or is it just being pampered for a week ?     

If you start taking notice of what, how, why you eat what you normally eat, along with any information / advice you may have gleaned from the Spa you could feel better more of the time and possibly save a lot of money.

Try chewing your food before swallowing rather than downing juices etc. instead.  Chewing makes the food more easily digestable, you feel full so eat less, it's easier on your bowl movements etc. etc.       Only having one 'small' meal a day probably does more harm than good.    Don't eat late as this does not allow key body organs such as the liver to do its job properly and repair itself during the night ( 3am + / - ).

Fasting can make you feel "strange" especially if you do it wrongly, examples are lightheadedness which can affect things like driving.       Ensure that you replenish fluids not only if fasting but also when eating normally - plenty of water.

You swallow tablets to help detoxify your body, why not swallow food that doesn't toxify your body ?   ( Unfortunately much of what food is available is not very healthy ).    Try reducing red meat and alcohol.   Obviously high levels of salt, fatty foods, sugar, MSG, very spicy foods all put extra strain on our internal organs.   One of the key problems we cause to ourselves is excess gas in our digestive system, this can produce pain in the lower and upper abdomen, arms, legs, back - something I am sure most people will recognise.

You take tablets and capsules from the Spa with promises of a cleaner gut etc. the next spoon of food you eat will change all that.     Yogurt can help if you are not allergic.

Don't get too hung up on bad yeasts and parasites, again eat sensibly, reduce things like sugar and alcohol which they enjoy to eat.   High Vitamin C may help.

Yes, there are many useful herbal medicines not only from China but also India, and Thailand; again be careful of what  and how you take.

I detox most days using what as known as the colon method.    

I know of an excellent all-round naturopath, unfortunately she is not in Bangkok and it is not the sort of thing you can discuss on line.    The key to any natural detox program working is that at least some other parts of a healthy lifestyle are also included, especially diet.

I am in my 70's but it doesn't stop me from eating sensibly.    

Not sure of your age / lifestyle etc but perhaps you could start by considering what happens when you eat certain foods.    Don't  forget to allow for certain medications, if you take any, some can make you feel hungry or alter the bodies chemical balance.

Good luck, keep it simple, live and feel well.

Speedo:

Thanks, but while I'm sure you're trying to be helpful, I've already considered the things you suggest. The purpose of my post was not to solicit general health advice, but to ask if anyone knows if the things I mentioned are available locally. 

Oliver,

How are you?

I have recently become concerned about parasites - more than before. I believe parasites are things we have to get used to, and that as expats we do not have a natural immunity or resistance.

A book called "Healing through whole foods" by Paul Pitchford talks of a parasite purge, I can give details if you want. Here are two other suggestions. A teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar (honey to taste) in a glass of water and just swallow it down, I get mine from Aden but I don't live in Bkk. Before meals crush a clove of garlic in a glass of water, and swallow it down. 

My problem with it is that if I am correct the parasites keep coming back. It could be sea water, shower water, I really don't know. It leads to bloating and affects my sleep.

I think there has to be better treatments around, hence I am writing this but the two suggestions help me.

Hope you are keeping well

Bill Z