Real Estate Lawyer Hua Hin

jimbeam1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JB1

Not sure if this will be any help to you but my wife recently bought some land in HH. We were prepared to just go to the land office and do the transfer (well by herself actually...didn't want to complicate matters by getting involved) but it became apparent that the seller wasn't being totally honest. She contacted a local lawyer who for 4000B came out to the land office and made sure that everything was done by the book. My wife was very impressed with his professional manner. I don't know if he speaks English but his name is Parkhum Sabma. His address is 1807 Chomsinth Rd, HH and phone numbers 032 512282, 513146, 01-9425797.

If your wife is Thai it shouldn't be a problem. I know there are others in HH but when they charge like wounded bulls!

Regards

Ellis

Hi Folks.

Does anyone know of a good, Thai english speaking property lawyer in Hua Hin. I need name and Email address.

I would be happy for any help. Cheers jb1.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ellis.

Thanks for the information. Well yes my girlfreind is Thai. But i dont really know how far

i want to go down that route as yet, as early days.

cheers jb1.

Hi JB1

Not sure if this will be any help to you but my wife recently bought some land in HH. We were prepared to just go to the land office and do the transfer (well by herself actually...didn't want to complicate matters by getting involved) but it became apparent that the seller wasn't being totally honest. She contacted a local lawyer who for 4000B came out to the land office and made sure that everything was done by the book. My wife was very impressed with his professional manner. I don't know if he speaks English but his name is Parkhum Sabma. His address is 1807 Chomsinth Rd, HH and phone numbers 032 512282, 513146, 01-9425797.

If your wife is Thai it shouldn't be a problem. I know there are others in HH but when they charge like wounded bulls!

Regards

Ellis

Hi Folks.

Does anyone know of a good, Thai english speaking property lawyer in Hua Hin. I need name and Email address.

stay away from the "lawyer" that operates out of the crowded office on the 3rd floor of the old supermarket department store building in town.

he did a condo transfer for a friend of mine and his negligence in obtaining and checking documents and details was beyond belief.

as was his absence at the land office on the transfer day.

his sloppiness caused problems that 6 months later have not yet been totally resolved.

Hi Ellis.

Thanks for the information. Well yes my girlfreind is Thai. But i dont really know how far

i want to go down that route as yet, as early days.

cheers jb1.

Hi JB1

Regards

Ellis

Hi Folks.

There are very few good or honest lawyers in HH. Stay away from Siam-Legal in market Village...they may speak good English but I have only hear very bad things about them. You can call Ton...0816869722...he is on the top floor of the "old" shopping center in HH. Very competent, speaks English, very busy and has handled many things for us that were too small for our BKK lawyers. R

HI, my wife and i looked at buying property in HH but found both the real estate agents and the lawyers prepared to tell you what you want to hear or just blatently lie. Find a lawyer from BKK who MAY REPEAT MAY give you a better or more honest service.

ricardofel

You can call Ton...0816869722...he is on the top floor of the "old" shopping center in HH. Very competent, speaks English, very busy and has handled many things for us that were too small for our BKK lawyers. R
exactly , this notary ( not lawyer) might just be able to certify a translation of a driving licence if he is not too busy ogling one of his many pretty typists , but for an important job i would advise you to look to one of the reputable bangkok firms , and use a lawyer who can speak , read and write thai.

taxexile

stay away from the "lawyer" that operates out of the crowded office on the 3rd floor of the old supermarket department store building in town.

he did a condo transfer for a friend of mine and his negligence in obtaining and checking documents and details was beyond belief.

his sloppiness caused problems that 6 months later have not yet been totally resolved.

Edited by taxexile

• 3 months later...
ricardofel
You can call Ton...0816869722...he is on the top floor of the "old" shopping center in HH. Very competent, speaks English, very busy and has handled many things for us that were too small for our BKK lawyers. R
exactly , this notary ( not lawyer) might just be able to certify a translation of a driving licence if he is not too busy ogling one of his many pretty typists , but for an important job i would advise you to look to one of the reputable bangkok firms , and use a lawyer who can speak , read and write thai.

taxexile

Taxexile

It is people like you that write comments on the forum without getting the information they write correct, this makes me very crazy, it is all hot air and crap and gives a forum a very bad name and for people looking for correct information your view can be extremely misleading and damaging.

For a start the old shopping centre has three floors with notary offices on the two top floors.

The notary referred in the comment P & A run by Khun Ton does have a lawyer, for your information his name is Khun Ning, he is extremely proficient and very good and if you check out they are a registered law company in Hua Hin and without a lawyer this can not be done.

As for the notary on the third floor I can not make a comment as I do not know them.

As for you giving your advice to people and after reading what you write I would think twice.

I see you are a titanium member; I hate to think what other advice you have given or what comments you have made!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like some a lot of selling going on here too. I just got back from hua hin myself. Playing some golf and looking at condos. Seems to be a lot of real estate agents there from the last time down. I dealt mostly with the developers but spoke to some of the agents for research purposes. Got lots of advice from agents and people in general - lots of postive spin down there but some fierce competition going on among the various interests in the industry. The overall experience left me with some dodgy feelings. Tread carefully and use a good thai friend to help facilitate your dealings.

Si nam