Assistant nurse at a private hospital in Hat Yai nabbed with drugs

rooster59

Assistant nurse at a private hospital in Hat Yai nabbed with drugs

nurse.jpg

An assistant nurse at a private hospital in Songkhla’s Hat Yai district was arrested by police on charge of illicit drug trafficking after she sold 100 grammes of crystal methamphetamine, or Ice, to an undercover agent at a car park of the hospital.

A plainclothes policeman posing as a drug buyer approached the assistant nurse, identified as Ms Raveerat Sombatkaew, to buy 100 grammes of Ice from her to be delivered today (March 10) at the car park of the hospital where she was working.

However, Ms Raveerat later told the buyer she could not personally delivered the drug to him because she had to work, but he could pick them up from a basket of her motorcycle.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/assistant-nurse-private-hospital-hat-yai-nabbed-drugs/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-03-10

A true Florence Nightingale.....Even providing her services to addicts......

According to the article, she ordered the drugs from the local prison....:whistling:

That is why I love this country....here are happening stuff, you couldn't make up........every day...!!

17 hours ago, JOC said:

A true Florence Nightingale.....Even providing her services to addicts......

According to the article, she ordered the drugs from the local prison....:whistling:

That is why I love this country....here are happening stuff, you couldn't make up........every day...!!

Don't know where you come from, but I bet the whole shebang there isn't squeeky clean either.

Archived