MRT Yellow Line Started?

turgid

It's clear from the digging and associated activities on Srinakarin Road that the Yellow Line MRT has started development. As we live in the area is there a place where we can inspect the plan or progress?

Im not expecting to have any influence but as we live in that area would be interested to see what the timeline is. Most of the stuff on the web seems to be well out of date and all the images are very low res.

Also  there is a  golf driving range  nearby where digging  has started, half the shops  have closed and yet nobody local has any idea what the plan is for the site.

Is there a website or an office where you can inspect planning applications etc?  

Would buying an apartment now in that area show any real capital gain on completion of the train line?

I spent some time in November at Talaad Rot Fai behind Seacon Square and some time in Seacon admiring the female security guards......I think the HR have a good eye.

You can find more info in this thread linked below, go back a couple of pages ....The planned completing date is late 2022 but I suspect that will end up being 2023. The MRTA HQ has detailed plans if you really want to check. There's a video presentation of the Yellow line way back in that thread somewhere - or search Yellow Line on Youtube. This is not the final design but it will give you a good idea.

Check the MRTA website for updates, but periodic updates are posted in this thread below. The MRTA also has a Facebook page where they provide updates for all lines being constructed - usually traffic impacts with lane closures. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi, I live in Samut Prakarn (Srinakarin road) so I've noticed the Yellow Line construction has started. I see this post is from March but I just noticed there's a video about in on YouTube that shows the route so I thought I'd share. 

• Like 1