Veterans

tom_a

Are there any veterans on this site who use the V.A. foreign medical program? I qualify and have the form to fill out but my concern is how good the program is...I'm an above knee amputee and occasionally need repairs, replacement parts, etc., etc., and also take medication for phantom pains. So, obviously, I think I would benefit from talking with anyone who has actual experience with the program. I'd like to thank anyone in advance for any help they can provide.

Sincerely,

Tom

Hi Jet,

Thanks for the reply. I was just wondering how good the VA was with this particular program before I dive in to Thailand. I think I'll post the same message in another area of the forum, I think maybe in the Chiang Mai forum because that's the location my wife and I are interested in. Again, thanks.

Tom

Thanks forthe replies back. I was really just looking for people who have actually used the foreign medical programand how well the program worked for them. I knew about the V.A. site, but I still appreciated you taking the time to answer the post. Again, thank you folks.

Tom