bigfoot shoe shop in pattaya ?

poanoi

2 minutes ago, poanoi said:

central mall is right next to view talay 4 on beach rd right ?

on what floor is it ?

Yes. 

Rather than give you misinformation, there is a map of the shops at the mall or possibly online. Cheers.

You can also get size EU 46 and 47 at Decathlon , same building as Tesco Lotus North Pattaya rd. They sell running and different type of sports shoes. I am size 46 myself and Decathlon are cheapest prices in Thailand. Also Payless as already mentioned.

If you want quality ECCO shoestore inside Central also offer big sizes but more on the expensive side, 3000 and up. However they do have big sales from time to time, I got 50% off in January.

9 hours ago, poanoi said:

i couldnt find neither payless nor ecco,

if anyone knows on what floor they are, and if they are towards 2nd rd

or beach rd, please do tell

Why didn't you just ask at  information ? Anyway from my memory  Ecco and Payless are both located on 3rd floor towards 2nd road , most of the shoe stores are at the same floor.     

4 hours ago, balo said:

Why didn't you just ask at  information ? Anyway from my memory  Ecco and Payless are both located on 3rd floor towards 2nd road , most of the shoe stores are at the same floor.     

where is information ?

i normally dont go there coz i cant walk, i got excruciating pain from that trip now.

on the plus side i found norwegian caviar on the ground level

On 3/27/2018 at 1:47 PM, balo said:

You can also get size EU 46 and 47 at Decathlon , same building as Tesco Lotus North Pattaya rd. They sell running and different type of sports shoes. I am size 46 myself and Decathlon are cheapest prices in Thailand. Also Payless as already mentioned.

If you want quality ECCO shoestore inside Central also offer big sizes but more on the expensive side, 3000 and up. However they do have big sales from time to time, I got 50% off in January.

I also wear 46/47 size shoes. I recommend decathlon, too. Very good value for the money.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, poanoi said:

where is decathlon located in tesco north pattaya ?

2nd floor , next to the supermarket .  It's very big , you can't miss it.