I'm A Luk Kreung Who Grew Up In The Us...

Q_Q_Dude

I'm all for Asia-born wife, so far. Had my share of Western white women...Not suitable for marriage or any long-term venture!

As for you wanting an American (white) woman, you are at odds for getting/keeping one for long term.. Number one, in general, they are not attracted to asian males, unless you are exceptional-looking or very wealthy. If you are neither of these, then forget about good-looking white women(a good thing!). If you do marry a beautiful white girl and you have wealth, you can more than likely expect to lose half of what you own eventually.

Good luck,

Kurt

I'm all for Asia-born wife, so far. Had my share of Western white women...Not suitable for marriage or any long-term venture!

As for you wanting an American (white) woman, you are at odds for getting/keeping one for long term.. Number one, in general, they are not attracted to asian males, unless you are exceptional-looking or very wealthy. If you are neither of these, then forget about good-looking white women(a good thing!). If you do marry a beautiful white girl and you have wealth, you can more than likely expect to lose half of what you own eventually.

Good luck,

Kurt

I feel that I have the qualities that should allow me to attract any woman regardless of race/ethnicity. What I really care more about is one day marrying an intelligent/educated woman who'll help me succesfully raise my children and allow us to be in a stable and caring relationship.

Who knows, my views could definitely change as time goes on. You can't exactly predict the future (YET :o ).

Don't worry, I'm not a troll. Each thread that I make simply proposes a hypothetical, yet interesting situation that generates food for thought for all of us, including me. While I'm really a Luk Kreung who was born and raised in the US, much of the situations/details in each of my post are fabricated. While the situations aren't real, we don't have identities here anyway, so much of our posting is for "food-for-thought"/increasing wisdom purposes.

While the mental situations that I propose in each of my threads are real, the specific facts (that don't really matter anyway) aren't. Either way, the food-for-thought (haha this term is now over-used) is great for all of us and helps me form better ways of thinking.

Thanks to anyone who posted in this thread.

This is troll speak for "I am full of shi#t"

You might want to figure out what you're going to say about how your parents met (whether the truth... or as many falang-Thai couples do: they'll just make something up off the cuff if they don't want their children to have to say "well my dad barfined my mom at...") or many folks will simply assume she's a former prostitute and unfortunately will likely treat you worse for it. I've seen both luk krung friends and pure Thai friends who were the first or second child of a Thai mother who later went on to marry a foreigner have to face some rude comments and discrimination.

:o

I bet that Tiger Woods never gets too many bad comments. :D

. Go out with a few American girls first tho, so you can compare later on. Then you'll see why your father opted for an Asian wife.

:D:o

As for you wanting an American (white) woman, you are at odds for getting/keeping one for long term.. Number one, in general, they are not attracted to asian males, unless you are exceptional-looking or very wealthy. If you are neither of these, then forget about good-looking white women(a good thing!). If you do marry a beautiful white girl and yo

u have wealth, you can more than likely expect to lose half of what you own eventually.

Good luck,

Kurt

Yet another opportunity to bash western women. Grow up boys. It takes two to make a relationship and two to break one. If you keep finding yourself in destructive relationships the fault lies within you, not the person you choose.

Any more posts along these lines will result in warnings all around. Please read forum rules before posting your own personal issues, thanks.

And to the OP, that goes for you too, trolling is against forum rules.

And, since this is an admitted troll thread

***Closed****