Mystery Shopper

Hi

Recently I had the opportunity of being hired as a "Mystery Shopper". The job is just to do some research for a company who will pay me a small token (a very smallllll token)

However I'm already a work permit holder for another company. Am I allowed to take up this extra job?

I'm not doing it for the money, just for the experience, so if I shouldn't be doing it due to Work Permit restrictions I'll decline the offer.

Hi

Recently I had the opportunity of being hired as a "Mystery Shopper". The job is just to do some research for a company who will pay me a small token (a very smallllll token)

However I'm already a work permit holder for another company. Am I allowed to take up this extra job?

I'm not doing it for the money, just for the experience, so if I shouldn't be doing it due to Work Permit restrictions I'll decline the offer.

Have this second company apply for a work permit for you. When you are approved, they then will use this same work permit with two locations.

As you will be going from store to store, you then apply for an amendment to cover the whole city,( another application is needed.)

Salary is not important; put whatever this small amt is from the second company.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com