What Was This Farang Doing

Acquiesce

This afternoon at about 1.15 i was at the junction of Silom road and Narathiwat road when i saw a farang that i guess was around 30 years of age throwing up on the grass in the middle of the road, he threw up a number of times and then drank what water he had left in the bottle he had with him and then threw up a number of times again.

It was very busy at this time and many people were watching, a group of farang girls who were crossing the road offered him another bottle of water which he refused. He then went on to stick his empty water bottle up his right shorts leg and urinate in to it.

After urinating in the bottle he finished crossing Sillom road and sat on the Thai airways office steps, once seated he then drank his own urine and threw it up in a very violent manner.

Once all the urine had been finished and regurgitated he walked of up silom road in the direction of Sala Daeng BTS station.

He looked extremely ill (almost a green colour to his face)

What could this have been about? Is the some medical condition that i dont know about that requires this behaviour in an emergency?

It was all very strange to see and the Thai people who saw this were astonished.

What do you think?

He probably thought it was Budweiser or Miller lite ... it wouldn't taste any different :o

well,

i know the reason for this guy losing him marbles . :D

he was obviously just refused a visa for the mighty australia and was having a nervous reaction. :D

cant tell you why he was drinking his own urine thou. ?

maybe he was really thirsty. :o

I tend to agree with Mr Guesthouse, the poor soul is obviously not well,

Why does he have to be Mentally Sick, On Drugs or Drunk??

Perhaps he had a touch of too much Sun, a tainted Meal..

I like a good laugh as much as anyone but really guys..

My heart goes out to this poor soul..

Thank you for being so understanding..

Edited by Little Black Duck

We were at vorajack markrt and we saw this farang with dreds in his hair , about 30 years old and quite tall walking along, he was wearing the weirdest pants and shirt, stripy pants (black and white) and flowery top , my 5 year old son asked, is that man a clown ?.. anyway we were waiting at the zebra crossing then when the traffic stopped for the lights(not for people waiting ,,this is thailand) he pushed in front of all the people and hopped on one leg accross the road .

Every one looked at him and noone said i word , i burst out laughing.

Then he continued down the road yelling out something.

Very bizzare, good for a laugh though

The only thing to do here would be to stand near him and keep a watchful eye, making sure he wasn't taken advantage of in any way, but being discrete enough to allow him to walk off without loosing face.

Maybe it was his first time. Who know, but its not worth putting the report on here for a load of sad nobodys to debate. If you saw it, why didn;t you do something?

Acquiesce? Want the world to walk on by when you are ill, poisoned, drugged, neglected etc?

What would you suggest i did? Take a long refreshing swill of his warm urine so he did not have to digest so much himself or top up his bottle with a fresh batch of my own warm slash so he did not go thirsty?

BTW. He did look like he was just here on holiday and not a long termer, he also looked in good physical condition apart from the colour of his face, he had shoulder length hair which may rule out the cancer theory. Another thing i would add is that he was actually wearing a 'Fox' T-shirt and you guys saying he must have been a Brit i can tell you i have never seen a Brit wearing a 'Fox' t-shirt.

Edited by Acquiesce

We were at vorajack markrt and we saw this farang with dreds in his hair , about 30 years old and quite tall walking along, he was wearing the weirdest pants and shirt, stripy pants (black and white) and flowery top , my 5 year old son asked, is that man a clown ?.. anyway we were waiting at the zebra crossing then when the traffic stopped for the lights(not for people waiting ,,this is thailand) he pushed in front of all the people and hopped on one leg accross the road .

Every one looked at him and noone said i word , i burst out laughing.

Then he continued down the road yelling out something.

Very bizzare, good for a laugh though

mate,

i must tell you that's another thing i love about the los.

its got an unnatural amount of farang and thai nutters running around the place.

as long as there not trying to kill me i find it incredible entertainment.

huge amount of laughs.

another reason why i like the koh san rd, as spend 5 minutes on it and you'll see a nutter farang. :o

Care to explain why you came to that conclusion???

A Brit I reckon.

Who else than a brit takes the piss and can't hold his drink that early?

Yes, and warm piss at that. Still, can't help but feel sorry for the poor bastard. I hope it's nothing more than a bender with no more serious medical problems.

Yes, if he was an Ocka he'd make sure it was chilled first :o

Probably a citizen of the USA - they regularly drink piss in mistake for beer. :D

After urinating in the bottle he finished crossing Sillom road and sat on the Thai airways office steps, once seated he then drank his own urine and threw it up in a very violent manner.

Once all the urine had been finished and regurgitated he walked of up silom road in the direction of Sala Daeng BTS station.

He looked extremely ill (almost a green colour to his face)

What could this have been about? Is the some medical condition that i dont know about that requires this behaviour in an emergency?

He was probably just getting the bad taste out of his mouth from drinking kiwi wine.

Well, it's very nice and compassionate for you lot to be all taking the piss isn't it? :o

I was just having a bad day, it could happen to anyone....

How many times can you repeat the pee/drink/pee drink cycle until saturation? Does it get saltier, sweeter, darker as you go along? Do you use a fresh bottle every time? 500 ml. or 1 litre bottle? Glass or plastic? Straw? Do you ever ask walker-bys for helping with the refill cycle? Do you shake the bottle? Better with or without foam? What's your favorite meal to go along with that, kidneys? :D

whatever a person choses to do in private should not be anyone's concern...however a public display is not in anyone's best interests...sounds like the dude was pissed and confused...

I once sat out on the sidewalk in downtown Mexico City drinking from an uncovered can ob beer at about 6am...I was told later that the local cops woulda beat the shit outta me with a month in jail fer the indescresion if I woulda been discovered...what did I know? :o

the dude didn't know that he was being observed with prejudice...drinking piss is simply to one own's taste and preference...

This itinerant dosser obviously needs to be rounded up with all the other minging hippies and be gassed like badgers. I would personally blanket bomb / napalm areas known to contain (Khao San Rd, for example) populations of new age juggling types and their facial hair experiments. For three days. Before committing ground forces and artilliary sweeps. :D

Someone pick up this dangerous individual and drown him in a vat of p!ss, before he bites somebody, and gives them parvo virus or something. :o

This itinerant dosser obviously needs to be rounded up with all the other minging hippies and be gassed like badgers. I would personally blanket bomb / napalm areas known to contain (Khao San Rd, for example) populations of new age juggling types and their facial hair experiments. For three days. Before committing ground forces and artilliary sweeps. :D

Can you give me a days warning Mr K or I'm going to get caught up in the friendly fire :o

... and make sure you leave Gecko bar on Rambuttri intact or there will be trouble :D

Someone pick up this dangerous individual and drown him in a vat of p!ss, before he bites somebody, and gives them parvo virus or something. :o

I thought Khao San Rd had gone all posh. I heard the rooms price has gone up

to 150 per night now..............

Slept there once about 18 years ago fo 40 baht (had my own room thought) I woke up in the morning thought I was in a coffin. Never again!

• 3 weeks later...

I can remember many years ago my first time in Thailand I saw a guy throwing up in the gutter in Patpong - before the night market was there.

I thought to myself I like a bevvy but have not thrown up on the piss since I was a teenager

Never thought he might have a bad belly

Fast forward well over a decade I got off the plane in Changi and did not feel well - went straight to Raffles Medical Centre but just wanted to get home. Walked out and projectile vomit went flying with everyone looking.

I know what I would have thought about me but there was no booze involved - I did stay around long enough to profusely apologize to the cleaner though then went home and slept for 21 hours.

Another thing i would add is that he was actually wearing a 'Fox' T-shirt and you guys saying he must have been a Brit i can tell you i have never seen a Brit wearing a 'Fox' t-shirt.

well there you go... He's a big fan of Fox News. That sort of behavior is common amongst its promoters.

Maybe a big fan of fox-hunting? Seems to draw the "pro" and "anti" nutters out of the woodwork every time, in the UK.

Set a pack of Beagles on him, and see which way he runs.... :o

What do you think?

I think I would have tried to help him, or at least determine if his situation was life-threatening. If he had proven to be belligerent, say due to excessive alcohol consumption, then I might have then left him to his own (de-)vices.

Another thing i would add is that he was actually wearing a 'Fox' T-shirt and you guys saying he must have been a Brit i can tell you i have never seen a Brit wearing a 'Fox' t-shirt.

well there you go... He's a big fan of Fox News. That sort of behavior is common amongst its promoters.

Fox as in Fox Racing

They make motorcycle and bicycle parts

very expensive

My bicycle has Fox front forks

The Fox t-shirts are very cheap in Thailand and very expensive in the US or UK

I reckon he was probably heavily intoxicated

well pissed by the sound of it.

urine straight from the tap is perfectly healthy and drinkable , its 95% water.

president nehru of india used to drink a glass of his urine each morning before breakfast.

nowt wrong with a pint a piss over ya alpen,or a mug of it with ya fry up!mmmmmmm......whats wrong with ya all....