Cha-Am drama as estranged husband abducts ex-wife from new lover's house

rooster59

Cha-Am drama as estranged husband abducts ex-wife from new lover's house

2.jpg

Image: Sanook

A manhunt involving twenty police was conducted in Cha-Am yesterday evening after a man abducted a woman at gunpoint from a rented property.

Amornthep, 37, contacted police to say that his wife Parichart's  ex husband Somkiat had arrived at the house in a red Mitsubishi and parked outside.

Somkiat then threatened Amornthep with a gun before abducting Parichart and driving off.

Within half an hour the drama was over, however, as officers made an arrest on the beach road and took Somkiat into custody along with a .22 gun and three bullets.

A further four bullets were subsequently found hidden in a white glove in the glove compartment of the car. 

Somkiat said his wife - aged 27 with whom he has one child - had run off with Amorthep who was a fellow durian seller. When she didn't come home to their house in Chumpon he drove to Cha-Am to confront her.

In a rage he used a gun to abduct her, he said. 

So far he has only been charged with weapons offences.

Sanook did not report on the whereabouts or fate of Parichart saying the drama unfolded around 9pm last night. 

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-07

Just another story about an unfaithful Thai female.......and a jealous husband with anger management issues...:coffee1:

23 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

had run off with Amorthep who was a fellow durian seller.

So if you ever decide to try your luck as a durian seller....Never trust a fellow durian seller....

Just another day in paradise....The happiest country in the world....

17 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

If I'm reading this right, both men are claiming she was their wife.  Something isn't kosher here.

My wife keeps telling me, "My life is to share.....".  I don't think she quite has this in mind, though.

18 hours ago, JOC said:

Just another story about an unfaithful Thai female.......and a jealous husband with anger management issues...:coffee1:

So if you ever decide to try your luck as a durian seller....Never trust a fellow durian seller....

Just another day in paradise....The happiest country in the world....

This doesnt seem to be about being unfaithful though .

The husband and wife had split up and she found someone else .

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

This doesnt seem to be about being unfaithful though .

The husband and wife had split up and she found someone else .

Clearly the husband was not aware of the 'divorce'....:coffee1:

23 hours ago, rooster59 said:

When she didn't come home to their house in Chumpon he drove to Cha-Am to confront her.

Archived