Should I Let Bar Girl Stay W/me For 1 Week?

mafaso

I've been in Thailand for over a year and know the situation pretty well when it comes to the bar girls (at least I think I do but probably not).

Anyway, I'm sure you guys have a lot more experience than I do.

This hot young bar girl wants to stay with me for a week (I live here) for 5k plus 1.4k for bar. I've been with her a few times already.

I like the idea, only a week. A week of good sex and then bye-bye. What are the pitfalls? What should I look out for? Is this price right? Etc....etc...

thanks for any insight.

Mafaso

I've been in Thailand for over a year and know the situation pretty well when it comes to the bar girls (at least I think I do but probably not).

This hot young bar girl wants to stay with me for a week (I live here) for 5k plus 1.4k for bar. I've been with her a few times already.

I like the idea, only a week. A week of good sex and then bye-bye. What are the pitfalls? What should I look out for? Is this price right? Etc....etc...

thanks for any insight.

Mafaso

Thats about right cost wise....

but you may find the Bye Bye is not so easy....she is looking for you to commit and nothing does that better than time together...

up to you mate

Over 100 posts and you ask this? :D

Methinks you have the wrong site?? :o

Try ‘Bar Girls’

Regards

:D

thanks for any insight.

Mafaso

absolutely mate,

but lock up all your valuables and definetly make sure she is out that door when the said time is up.

if you think you do really like her, dont even think about it as you will be history at the end of it. :o

the power of the lovely map of tassie has bought many a good man down. :D

on second thoughts dont even think about it as its not worth the emotional trama you will surely suffer. :D

give it a big miss, as it sounds like a train wreck coming on very quick. :D

London, Paris, New York, Sydney....would be a lot more expensive for a week I'd say :o

LaoPo