taxes on imported used golf clubs?

One of the worst issues in Thailand is that there is the law, the tax rate scales established...but on arrival it will all depend on which fellow with his golden wings gets to handle the duty tax return and mainly on what kind of a mood he will be on that particular day.....

totally 3rd world practice and not surprising why e-commerce will never bring prosperity to Thailand due to the excessive power given to the sole officer who will assess the tax return of the parcel and the excessive rates applied......

all the best on your purchase and sorry for not being more helpful to your question...

Don't know how you're planning to bring your used clubs to Thailand, are they already yours and you're bringing them them here or are purchasing some used clubs and having them sent here, but here's my experiences.

When I brought my clubs here with me on a flight to Thailand I didn't pay any taxes and added to them while I lived here.

A few years later my wife and I went to the UK  to live and we took our clubs on the flight with us (my wife's clubs were purchased in Thailand) and, again, there was no problems. After two yeas we decided the UK wasn't for us and we returned to Thailand Because we were bringing a container of furniture back with us we also put the golf clubs in the container instead of struggling on the flight with them. But when the container arrived we were charged about 1000 baht import tax because golf clubs 'are not household goods'. I tried pointing out that they were second hand plus my wife's (and some of mine) clubs were bought in Thailand so we'd already paid tax on them but it made no difference. Customs response was that they'd reduced the tax due because they were second hand. If I wanted to keep them I must pay the tax due.