New Ubc/truevision Receiver

nonthaburial

Following the upheaval at UBC, it was realised that my receiver had to be changed in order to receive the new format etc.

UBC engineer arrived and changed the "black box" and everything seemed to be fine, that is until I tried to reorganise my channels and found that all the menu is in the Thai language and couldnt find an English version.

Last night whilst watching the UK soccer, I was horrified when at the start of the match I lost my English commentary which was replaced by Thai language. Another hasty look at the receiver menu offered no hope of changing to the English sountrack.

The new receiver is "TOPFIELD" brand, can anyone give me the steps to change the menu into English please.

On the TOPFIELD Remote Controll press MENU BUTTON. Navigate the onscreen menu to SYSTEM SETTINGS > LANGUAGE. Select ENGLISH.

Since your menu is probably in Thai, the SETTINGS is the top menu item with the "gear" icon. Click here and look at the bottom of the page for an illustration of your specific menu for the TOPFIELD.

Edited by Rice_King