What suicide method would you choose?

Bonobojt

I've been thinking of suicide almost everyday for months now, ever since my pelvic issues started almost 2 years ago. Today I went to pee and felt a large amount of pain on my pelvic floor and I think I've had enough of my life. 

I'm curious to know what method people on here would use if they were suicidal in Thailand. 

I brought a knife and held it to my throat earlier this month but couldn't do it because of the pain. 

OP  Call the number and do it now

Samaritans English Help Line (Bangkok)
02-713-6791
www.samaritansthailand.blogspot.com
Note: This is a free, crisis intervention hotline service. They use a call back model. The client calls, leaves a number and a trained, hotline volunteer (either a native English speaker or someone fluent in English) will call them back within a short time.

• Thanks 2

This topic is being closed because it is against the forum rules to discuss illegal activities.  

I would encourage the OP to seek good medical advice for the physical problem.   There are a number of resources available for the emotional side of it.   If anyone has suggestions, please feel free to PM him.  

The closing of the topic is to comply with the rules and is not, in any way to diminish the seriousness of the problem.  

• Like 2