Help with wallets?

Batty

Hello people

I am new to investing and have recently been using the BX exchange.  Currently I keep my coins within the exchange.  I have a an amount in there now which would make most people here nervous about leaving on the exchange, from what I have read on previous threads.  Most people seem happy to leave x amount in the exchange but when it reaches a certain limit, it should be moved for security reasons.

It looks like the safest way to move this would be into a Nano Ledger, or Trazar.  I dont like the idea of buying one from lets say Lazada, for all I know they could be hacked before they even get to me.  I am wondering where you guys purchased your ledgers within Thailand?  Any safe suggestions?  I live in Isarn so its not possible to just nip into Bangkok, I need a reputable company to EMS or Kerry up to me.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

In the meantime while I am waiting to sort that, where should I move my holdings to for safe keeping?  It looks like BX have there own wallet, maybe I could use that?  What would you guys suggest?

Any help would be appreciated.  Of course I do have google to turn to but its mind boggling sometimes, all the various options.  It would be realy great if I could get direct advice from a few fellow investors here in LOS along the lines of 'ok, this is the wallet you need, and this is how to do it' if thats not too much to ask.

Many thanks in advance

Batty