What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

National Treasure part 4 the last part in the series. Watching that tonight then I'll watch a bit of shameless season 7.

Just started watching National Treasure, loved Robbie Coltrane in Cracker & he seems to be doing just as good a job in this [emoji106]

TV series - Goliath

This one has mixed reviews but I really enjoyed episode 1.

It Stars Billy Bob Thornton, what's not to like!

Two episodes out now with the final 6 due next week.

IMDB: A disgraced lawyer, now an ambulance chaser, gets a case that could bring him redemption or at least revenge on the firm which expelled him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

TV series - Goliath

This one has mixed reviews but I really enjoyed episode 1.

It Stars Billy Bob Thornton, what's not to like!

Two episodes out now with the final 6 due next week.

IMDB: A disgraced lawyer, now an ambulance chaser, gets a case that could bring him redemption or at least revenge on the firm which expelled him.

Looks like 8 episodes (if all genuine) available on PB.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ace of Pop said:

Strange Pirates ,they don't take anything,so we still don't know why that give us something for nothing ,they must make money sometimes surely.Cant just be to annoy Pay Site subscribers ,which it clearly does

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Robin Hood styled pirates.

Tv Series - Alpine House AKA Alpimaja

Didn't mind the first episode of this 5 part series from Estonia.

IMDB: Estonia's women's swimming team is stripped of their Olympic medals because of doping, and a scandal begins.
With the help of Martin Kütt, an internationally renowned crisis expert, the team aims to solve the disaster. However,
as Martin investigates the doping, it emerges that even government officials are involved in the affair.

• Like 1

Documentary -  Deep Water: The Real Story

Fantastic doco on hate crimes committed in Sydney in the 1980's and 1990's.

Hard to imagine this was only 20 - 30 years ago.

Summary: In this stunning feature-length documentary, individual stories are woven together to explore a spate of violence and crime, which bloodied Sydney's coastline in the 1980s and 1990s. Disturbing gang assaults were being carried out on coastal cliffs around Sydney, and mysterious deaths officially recorded as 'suicide', 'disappearance' and 'misadventure'. Survivors, witnesses, families of victims and many of those involved at the time including ex-police, investigative journalists, forensic pathologists and the ex-Deputy State Coroner are now candidly speaking out on the events of the past in the hope that new evidence might rise to the surface.

• Like 2

Dallas, probably IMO, the best tv series ever, only spoiled by bobby coming out of the shower, and

not being dead at all. I have not came to that bit yet, but a will bypass the season that Bobby being dead was only a dream.

"TURN: Washington's Spies." http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2543328/

" Follows New York farmer, Abe Woodhull, who bands together with a group of childhood friends to form The Culper Ring, an unlikely group of spies who turn the tide in America's fight for independence."

Just got into this. Don't whether it is historically accurate or not,  but highly entertaining.

• Like 1

I just watched a four part Ozzie series called Deep Water.  About homophobic deaths on Bondi Beach.

It may sound dour, but was really good.  Well acted - some of you may recognise the main detective as one of our most favourite from Orange is the New Black!!  With an Oz accent.  Because - ding dong - she is an Oz.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Patsycat said:

I just watched a four part Ozzie series called Deep Water.  About homophobic deaths on Bondi Beach.

It may sound dour, but was really good.  Well acted - some of you may recognise the main detective as one of our most favourite from Orange is the New Black!!  With an Oz accent.  Because - ding dong - she is an Oz.

If you liked the series, you will really enjoy the documentary the show was based on.

Deep Water: The Real Story.

There's a clip on the previous page.

• Like 1