What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

On 6/18/2016 at 10:36 AM, BookMan said:

Rake: Australian series. Comedy/crime/drama. Season 4 mid way through. Richard Roxburgh makes this series what it is. Some funny moments. Still a fave of mine. 7+/10

Tnx for this. Got Season 1. As you say has its funny moments. Light but good when you want light or are waiting for heavier stuff. Nice female lead.  

Documentary - The Hurt Business

A good doco that MMA fans will enjoy.

IMDB: From the producers of 'Bowling for Columbine', 'Fahrenheit 9/11' and 'Generation Iron' comes 'The Hurt Business' which
examines the rise of mixed martial arts fighting through the eyes of today's top stars.

On 11/23/2016 at 4:44 PM, JHolmesJr said:

Caught a nice doc on one crazy dude....john mcaffee...the guy whi invented the anti virus ptogram of the same name. 

The shit this guy has gotten himself into is stranger than fiction....murder, blackmail, intimidation, gangsters in belize....and his curious sexual preferences. 

Gringo is well worth a watch. 

I dont normally watch this sort of thing ,but the wife and i sat down to it the other night , when it got to the bit about his strange sexual practices , we were both speachless  , as the saying goes "you couldnt make it up "

on another note VIKINGS has just started again , its in the usual places .

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

As an Eagle Scout back in California as a young fresh faced youth, I found this a great documentary..'Ian Hislop's Scouting for Boys'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007hfx3

I enjoyed that too, not least because I used to play in the grounds of Charterhouse school as a kid and was a cub scout in a nearby troop that was founded by Baden Powell & still had Zulu memorabilia and animal trophys on the walls.

Edited by evadgib

On 12/1/2016 at 8:19 AM, Will27 said:

Tv series - Rillington Place

An excellent start to this 3 parter from the Beeb.

IMDB: A three-part drama about serial killer John Christie and the murders at 10 Rillington Place in the 1940s and early 1950s.

The accuracy re the layout of the house and surrounding area compared to b/w footage still available on youtube is astounding; as is the fact that his wifes story is fully explained. I thoroughly enjoyed E1 but some might find it a little slow. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

The accuracy re the layout of the house and surrounding area compared to b/w footage still available on youtube is astounding; as is the fact that his wifes story is fully explained. I thoroughly enjoyed E1 but some might find it a little slow. 

The original with Richard Attenborough was pretty good.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, giddyup said:

The original with Richard Attenborough was pretty good.

As is the anniversary doco on youtube hosted by Fred Dineage in the 90's featuring the Beat Bobby who arrested Christie.

Edited by evadgib

http://123movies.net/watch/Nx4nZqdz-sas-who-dares-wins-season-1.html

http://123movies.net/watch/yd67QRv7-sas-who-dares-wins-season-2.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5189220/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Five ex-Special Forces soldiers recreate the SAS's secret selection process and put 30 men through it, in the ultimate test of their physical and - more importantly - psychological resilience.

• Like 1

Yes, that is correct. just saying. that there is group. where posters can join, where they can see other options in regards to Movies and TV series. If I have upset members or If this post is not allowed.. please Admin.. kindly remove this post.

8 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Feel free to join

I have created a  facebook group Movie & TV Club

A place where you can tell other members what you are watching, recommend Movies and TV Series, But most of all, a place to let you know, What's Hot and what's Not.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187129735049107/

8 hours ago, giddyup said:

Isn't that what this topic does on this forum?

Exactly giddyup............I for one have no interest in joining facebook/line etc,I,m not that sad yet :sad:

Feel free to join
I have created a  facebook group Movie & TV Club
A place where you can tell other members what you are watching, recommend Movies and TV Series, But most of all, a place to let you know, What's Hot and what's Not.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/187129735049107/

Can you see the content if you don't have a Facebook account?

I (& many people like me) deleted my account when I realised just how bad it is on there

• Like 1

Facebook is for girls. No thankyou!
Facebook Zucks!
Today I'm watching Suicide Squad 2016. Hope its entertaining and then I shall watch Little Britain Season 3 on youtube.com.
Facebook, never use it a bit Dorian Gray for my liking.

Think you'll be disappointed with Suicide Squad but you can't go wrong with Little Britain [emoji1303]
  • Like 1

Really enjoying Jack Taylor series 3. The 3 movies are: Cross, Headstone and Purgatory.

IMDB: Former garda Jack Taylor investigates the disappearance of a woman's teenage daughter, a task that leads him into the underworld of Galway City

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Resident Evil : Retribution (2012)

Starring Milla Jovovich and Ada Wong.

Entertaining movie, I wonder if there is a sequel?

Hi,

Ada Wong is name of the character in the movie, played by Chinese actress, Bingbing Li.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter is scheduled for Jan 2017 release.