What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Tv series - Mosaic

Directed by Steven Soderbergh, I was expecting something better.

Episode 1 didn't really do it for me.

Summary: A whodunit based on the murder of popular children's book author and illustrator Olivia Lake.

Season 2 of the very good Wataha AKA The Border is available with hard coded embedded subs.

Summary: After bombing attack, which killed his friends from the Border Guard, Captain Wiktor Rebrow

trying to unravel the mystery and figure out what happened and who is behind it all.

Requiem 

In 1994, a toddler disappeared from a small Welsh village, never to be seen again. 23 years later, in London, the mother of rising cello star Matilda Gray commits suicide, without apparent Reason.

6 part BBC thriller Getting 8.2 on IMBD which seems a bit OTT as it only came out a few hours ago--(I have not seen it)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6712390/

Watched "Roman J. Israel, Esq" Last night --thought that was quite well acted--not the usual role for Denzel Washington

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6000478/?ref_=nv_sr_1

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Is nobody watching 'Altered Carbon'?

Blade Runner type Sci-fi with Marc Anthony from 'Rome' as the leading bad guy and a lot of female nudity.

Whole season 10 episodes released yesterday.

I have downloaded just 1 to have a look--- I wonder why they are doing this format of putting the whole series out .

Is nobody watching 'Altered Carbon'?
Blade Runner type Sci-fi with Marc Anthony from 'Rome' as the leading bad guy and a lot of female nudity.
Whole season 10 episodes released yesterday.

I had a look on IMDb, looks good, downloading all 10 as we speak.

I like to get a complete season together and watch it in a week, 1 or 2 episodes a night. Can’t do with this waiting a week between episodes !!
Just gonna fire up Dirk Gently for an hour or so.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, giddyup said:

I see episode one, where are the other 5?

Giddyup--- it only was released on BBC-Iplayer, Not released on the Webb, BBC will still run the weekly episodes on TV, so many Pirates have probably not picked up on it or cant accesses it-- Supposed to be a UK resident, BBC now asking addresses Licence number etc when you go to join their site.  Can you mention sites on here...?Name on the bottom line so mod can remove if required... This is a site just mainly dedicated to UK -TV, going way back, & of course everything that was on the night before. Also all Irish TV Quite a few people on here on it, easy to join.

Requiem Series 1 (2 February 2018) HDTV 720p [Subs] [Series Pack] [Webrip]
189208.jpg
10 rating from 3 vote(s).
Rate Torrent:
Download

Download Torrent
Added Today 01:56 - (Last peer action: Today 15:02)
Type Full Series Packs / Drama
Size 5.92 GB in 12 file(s)
Hits 215
Snatched 127 time(s)
Uploader lphj
Comments 1 Comments
Peers 109 seeder(s), 9 leecher(s) = 118 peer(s) total

TVchaosUK...........................

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Giddyup--- it only was released on BBC-Iplayer, Not released on the Webb, BBC will still run the weekly episodes on TV, so many Pirates have probably not picked up on it or cant accesses it-- Supposed to be a UK resident, BBC now asking addresses Licence number etc when you go to join their site.  Can you mention sites on here...?Name on the bottom line so mod can remove if required... This is a site just mainly dedicated to UK -TV, going way back, & of course everything that was on the night before. Also all Irish TV Quite a few people on here on it, easy to join.

Thanks, I'll watch episode one first to see if it grabs me.

Edited by giddyup

9 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Rate Torrent:
Download

Download Torrent
Added Today 01:56 - (Last peer action: Today 15:02)
Type Full Series Packs / Drama
Size 5.92 GB in 12 file(s)
Hits 215
Snatched 127 time(s)
Uploader lphj
Comments 1 Comments
Peers 109 seeder(s), 9 leecher(s) = 118 peer(s) total

TVchaosUK...........................

invite code required to join

10 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

I have downloaded just 1 to have a look--- I wonder why they are doing this format of putting the whole series out .

It's a Netlfix thing.

They usually release all of the episodes at once.

Their reasoning could be they don't want their subscribers to have to wait.

Some other companies like Hulu are starting to follow as well.

3 hours ago, steve187 said:

Requiem all episodes --now with the  Pirates........

I used my last 3 invites Steve187...but there are other people on this subject who I bump into on there, other than that--just drop them a line, they usually dont say no.

Another site that deals with just TV programs (from everywhere) taking in  new members.....name last line again

EZTV.ag

10 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Requiem all episodes --now with the  Pirates........

I used my last 3 invites Steve187...but there are other people on this subject who I bump into on there, other than that--just drop them a line, they usually dont say no.

Another site that deals with just TV programs (from everywhere) taking in  new members.....name last line again

EZTV.ag

I checked but EZTV doesn't have any episodes of Requiem.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve187 said:

steve187, if you're really interested in joining TVChaosUK, drop me a PM and I'll send you one. The PM will have to include your email address. Don't forget it's a private site so seeding is very important.

Regards

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Requiem 

In 1994, a toddler disappeared from a small Welsh village, never to be seen again. 23 years later, in London, the mother of rising cello star Matilda Gray commits suicide, without apparent Reason.

6 part BBC thriller Getting 8.2 on IMBD which seems a bit OTT as it only came out a few hours ago--(I have not seen it)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6712390/

Watched "Roman J. Israel, Esq" Last night --thought that was quite well acted--not the usual role for Denzel Washington

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6000478/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Thanks, found all the episodes, watched the first 1, looks good.

Presently watching Pustina AKA Wasteland and it's fantastic.

All 8 episodes with subs are now available.

Summary: In a remote village where everyone know each other, girl goes missing under suspicious circumstances.

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Presently watching Pustina AKA Wasteland and it's fantastic.

All 8 episodes with subs are now available.

Summary: In a remote village where everyone know each other, girl goes missing under suspicious circumstances.

Looked but can't find all episodes, or not enough S and L's to download.

21 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Did this episode have English subtitles? Because the one I downloaded from PB before didn't.

Yep, but they're not embedded which means if your TV won't play the subs, you will probably have

to open it with something like VLC player.

A pain in the clacker as I used to have to watch stuff like that via VLC on HDMI to my TV.

My new TV plays the subs though/

I noticed you've got a media box so you can download the VLC app and play it though (via your USB) that if you want to.

It's rumoured the series will be out later this year on Sky so you can wait for it later on if you can't be bothered

to mess around.

It's worth it though.