How to move funds from BX to a wallet?

Batty

Hello

Does anyone please have a link to a video demonstrating how to move your balance within BX exchange into a wallet?  I have never done it before and a little help would be good, its a nervous experience for a newbie.  I do have a pal willing to show me but i would like to get to grips with it myself at least a little before he does.

At this stage it looks like I will be moving from the exchange into a nano ledger - which as far as I am aware has a wallet inside the ledger.  So im guessing (once it has arived and i set it up) there will be a public key generated from the ledger wallet, and I use this key to transfer out of BX.  All i can see on the BX platform is an area to withdraw funds to your bank account.  

I hope I explained this seasonably... 

Many thanks 

Batty

While I have not transferred funds from an exchange to a hardware wallet ( only to software wallets ), I intend to eventually get a hardware wallet. One thing many always cautioned was to make sure it is actually a new wallet ( No malware installed on it or tampered with ). If you ordered directly from the source, you should be fine. If you ordered from a market place ( Lazada, amazon, aliexpress etc ) pay extra attention.

Sorry I cant help with instructions on the transfer. I am sure somebody else will be able to guide you.

I ordered from a shop in Bangkok whi is listed as an official reseller for Babo Ledger. I wish now i just ordered direct feom Nano in France foe the sake of an extra 20 euros but i think it should be ok?

Yes it will be more than ok, your over thinking things . 
In Bx click - my funds - 
Click withdraw -- choose currency on the left of the screen . 
choose amount to withdraw and the address you sending it to .Then send 
Done 

The Nano Ledger is safe and if someone try to tamper with the hardware once connected it will alert you. Only don't fall for the scam of the pre set seed words. Some Ebay users lost funds because the ledger was shipped with a fake card containing the recovery seed words, and instruction on how to change the pin. The Ledger does not have any of those if new. On first activation you should choose a pin, after following the procedure select your recovery words seed. If the pin is lost or the Ledger damaged the seed word is the only way to have access to the funds in the blockchain. The people scammed lost the funds because the scammer used the seed to wipe clean everything that was sent there.

To configure the device the first time I suggest reading the instruction: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/start/ledger-nano-s

It took me 10 minutes to secure all, it is easy. After you need to install the app manager on your computer and then install the coins wallets you want to use. To send funds to the wallet get the address from the app itself. Only cross check that receiving address on Ledger screen and computer screen are matching.

From Bx select the option to withdraw funds and use the wallet address created with the Nano, each deposit will create a new address. Before sending any funds I suggest to make sure you have set properly the pin, log out and log in

Always start with a small amount for example $1 worth and see what happens, can take up to an hour for the transaction to be completed. Best book to read is "Antonopoulos A. M. - Mastering Bitcoin - Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies - 2014" explains everything in detail.