In-ground concrete pool plans

pferdy62

I am thinking about getting a pool built but I would like to get an understanding of what goes into the construction of a good pool.  Does anyone have a set of pool construction plans that they can share?

Thanks.

I am thinking about getting a pool built but I would like to get an understanding of what goes into the construction of a good pool.  Does anyone have a set of pool construction plans that they can share?

Thanks.
Hi, not sure where you are, but if in Kalasin changwat PM me.

I have plans but not all together but I did get some downloadable plans from:

Our mailing address is: 

structuraldetails store | by civilworx

P.O.Box 52565

Limassol 4065

Cyprus

If you Google structuraldetails store you can get their email contact number. As well as pool structural drawings, they did give me free advice about different pool structural details.

Also Valentine helped me by remote control. He has helped a few Isaan people build pools. He's based in Phuket.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Typically most domestic pools are done without plans but of course better with. Knowing the right size steel & placement, correct concrete and making sure there is the "water stop" in between the walls & floor is a good start. Knowing the difference between overflow & skimmer system. What surface you are planning on having and what quality of equipment you are looking at.  I have 25 yrs exp in Aust, NZ & Thailand & currently am the resident water quality consultant at Ramayana Water Park & I helped start up their pools. We build, renovate & also offer a consultancy for owner builders or getting a local builder to do the project. (This works well if your builder is willing to listen & learn) Currently overseeing a 200 K litre pool in Lopburi with a local builder. PM if you want more details.

• 3 weeks later...

Pool construction  instructions and materials specification available from  us free with  an order for  a complete package of technical  equipment (pump, filter, valves, lights, accessories, etc.)

3D conceptual drawings with  complete set of blueprints  available from  us. Ask for  quote.

Archived