Retirement Extension Hua Hin? Documents needed?

moonseeker

Good evening,

I go there at the end of the month, either the 28th or the 30th (the 29th being a public holiday)

- new form TM7 that I already recovered, some time ago and that I will fill quietly at home.

- 1 photo 4X6

- photocopy of the lease and a plan of where you live (to be done on free paper) but I will ask the owner to remake the lease with the plan, included) for the plan, I was asked in 2017
- photocopy of the passport page with your photo (page 3 for me)
+ original passport
- photocopy of your passbook for the last 3 months (I do not go through the embassy, too demanding, all about the Thai bank) + the savings book
- the day before, at the bank, I make a letter justifying a deposit of 800 000 BATH for more than 3 months, on my account.
Against 200 b, I receive the letter, a statement for more than 3 months stamped and signed.
- I do not forget the 1900 b for immigration.
To go faster, to the bank and especially to avoid misunderstanding on both sides of the office, (especially since my English is quite limited) I always report the photocopied letter of the previous year.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

following: back immigration HUA HIN
the deadline for the extension being June 2, I preferred to go today, May 28. My next extension will be June 2, 2019.
In addition to the papers cited above, I was asked for copies of ALL the passport, while last year we found them useless.
The clerk made the copies for free.
20 minutes in all.
Have a good day.

• Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, sirocco said:

Good evening,

I go there at the end of the month, either the 28th or the 30th (the 29th being a public holiday)

- new form TM7 that I already recovered, some time ago and that I will fill quietly at home.

- 1 photo 4X6

- photocopy of the lease and a plan of where you live (to be done on free paper) but I will ask the owner to remake the lease with the plan, included) for the plan, I was asked in 2017
- photocopy of the passport page with your photo (page 3 for me)
+ original passport
- photocopy of your passbook for the last 3 months (I do not go through the embassy, too demanding, all about the Thai bank) + the savings book
- the day before, at the bank, I make a letter justifying a deposit of 800 000 BATH for more than 3 months, on my account.
Against 200 b, I receive the letter, a statement for more than 3 months stamped and signed.
- I do not forget the 1900 b for immigration.
To go faster, to the bank and especially to avoid misunderstanding on both sides of the office, (especially since my English is quite limited) I always report the photocopied letter of the previous year.

I allow me to ask what makes the retirement extension more demanding using income letter from embassy at HuaHin Immigration?

Thanks

Felt.

Good evening,

Ten years ago, for 2 years, I tested the letters of the various funds that served me my emoluments, but I had to make an appointment with the embassy to have his stamp on my receipts.
And anyway, it was necessary to supplement with the bank.
I live 220 kms from Bangkok.
Appointments are only taken in the morning.
That forced me to leave the day before, to take a hotel room.
And Bangkok is not my favorite city.
Now it's much simpler, everything is on the Thai bank and the day before I go to immigration, whether it's a holiday or a Sunday, I have a letter written to my bank justifying more than 800 000 b for more than 3 months on my account.
Some will say that they "are better".
But everyone does as he feels and / or his own experiences.
Personally, I'm always looking for the simplest.

• Like 1

That's what I do for the majority of my papers that the embassy can handle.
But for this specific case, you need the original stamp and not a copy.

I do not dispute your methods, but personally I prefer to feed my thai account through my account of my country of origin and I have a proof of 800 000 b over 3 months, right away