Rancho Rs9000x Shock Absorbers For Vigo 4x4

I am purchasing a Toyota Vigo Double Cab 4x4 on Wednesday. I've heard that the rearend Toyota Vigo trucks tend to get a little loose when driving over rough surfaces, potholes and such and under hard breaking. I met someone today who had installed Rancho RS9000X Shock Absorbers on the rear of his Toyota Vigo and he claims that the ride is much improved and the rear end of the truck stays put with no lateral movement and providing a much more stable ride.

I would like to hear from anyone who has had any experience with these shocks installed on their Vigo's whether positive or negative. Also, any other suggestions on how to improve ride and stability of the Toyota Vigo? I have also heard that rear anti-sway bars can be installed on the Vigo and will enhance stability. What do you think? Where can I get an anti-sway bar installed for my Vigo in Pattaya?

Thanks,

Pattaya Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
rear suspension is awful, im in pattaya, call me if you want, rancho kit is excellent and a bargain, mike 038 406210

hi mike, i'm from Penang, Malaysia and oso a Toyota Hilux owner. just would like to find out more, r u a sale rep or a sole distributor for rancho?? i'm looking a few things for my hilux wonder if u can give me some good advice or maybe help me out. i have group of friends driving the 2.5L Hilux so as my (we dun have the 3L here) and they r oso same as me would like to find "something" extra for our hilux so our ride would be different from others back here in Malaysia. thanks. :o:D

I have to go with Berty. I have a 3.0L 4x4 Vigo (2yrs) and only time I had a problem was toeing it out of a little roundabout when the back end came out a few feet. My fault totally. Standard fitting seems fine to me. Fitted Munroes on a Tiger a while ago with very little difference. They are pick ups after all and with such a light back end, they are not going to, nor were they designed to act like a saloon car.

rear suspension is awful, im in pattaya, call me if you want, rancho kit is excellent and a bargain, mike 038 406210

hi mike, i'm from Penang, Malaysia and oso a Toyota Hilux owner. just would like to find out more, r u a sale rep or a sole distributor for rancho?? i'm looking a few things for my hilux wonder if u can give me some good advice or maybe help me out. i have group of friends driving the 2.5L Hilux so as my (we dun have the 3L here) and they r oso same as me would like to find "something" extra for our hilux so our ride would be different from others back here in Malaysia. thanks. :o:D

please can yopu email me on [email protected]

rancho kit is excellent and a bargain,

how much , fitted ?

any negative effects from fitting them , e.g. change in braking distribution.

I paid 9500 fitted in pattaya, vast improvement and warranty is not an issue as the kit comes with its own warranty,.,its best if you lot google the aussie forums, they swear by rancho,