Are there any Visa agents in Kuala Lumpur?

I'm writing on behalf of my of friends who has been spending the last 30 or so years working then building up his business and is just now taking a "gap year" so to speak (getting some space from a bad divorce too.  He's Australian and I would have told him to apply while he was in Melbourne but he's already on the first leg of his trip and decided on the fly that he wanted to do a "hand to hand combat" course in Chiang Mai that seems to have an ED Visa option for a year (I've already got the paperwork sorted out for him so he just needs to get it to a Thai embassy and pick it up when its ready).

He's had some holidays to Thailand so has visa's in his passport (only one visa on arrival).  I haven't been to the KL embassy in nearly 10 years but gather from posts/threads here that its not the "friendliest" though I thought perhaps they'd be amenable to an ED Visa as opposed to tourist Visas.  He's currently on some jungle tour somewhere in Cambodia though and upon getting to KL is going to pretty much go straight into another off the grid tour.  So he'll have barely any time in KL and definitely not be around at the times that the Embassy accepts/returns applications which is why I'm asking if anyone knows of a reputable agency in KL that has a broader range of opening times.  Similar I guess to Jim's in Penang who quite a while ago when I saw him said he was open until midnight though I think my friend can work with/around usual business hours so that they coordinate with his flights/tours. 

Any suggestions appreciated and thanks in advance.

As far as I know they do not allow agents to submit applications in Kl. If cannot do the application himself between 09:30 to 11:30 and pickup at 14:30 to 16:30 the next day he will not be able to get the visa there.

Here the checklist for a non-ed visa in KL. http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/files/services-20170329-105706-699683.pdf

14 minutes ago, tfc said:

Thanks UbonJoe.  I let him know and so he's going to spend a week looking around HCMC (not on tour) and go to the Embassy there. 

Info is here on the Thai consulate (the embassy is in Hanoi) website. http://www.thaiembassy.org/hochiminh/en/services/7440/80810-Non-Immigrant-ED---Thị-thực-du-họcthực-tậpnghiên.html