Moving my car/home from pattaya to Hua Hin

In 2 months I’ll be moving from pattaya after 15 yrs and relocating to Hua Hin. I was wondering how you change the address on the title so I don’t have to do my annual renewal in a place I don’t live. I know these can get tricky as to where the vehicle is registered.

I also have 2 or 3 car payments left to the bank on a 4 year loan so I’m not sure if that affects anything. 

Thanks,

Eric

Most poeple dont bother,
the only small problem you might have is any traffic offense tickets will be sent to the old address.

Also I'm not sure if changing address will require/force a change of the vehicles number plates as it a different province.

As Crossy already mentioned you can pay yearly road tax and insurance in any province..no need to go back to the the vehicle home province to do that.

15 hours ago, johng said:

Most poeple dont bother,
the only small problem you might have is any traffic offense tickets will be sent to the old address.

Also I'm not sure if changing address will require/force a change of the vehicles number plates as it a different province.

As Crossy already mentioned you can pay yearly road tax and insurance in any province..no need to go back to the the vehicle home province to do that.

Thanks...that’s what I was concerned about. I bought a motorbike years ago in pattaya that was purchased and register in Phuket and transferring to title was a huge problem as well as paying the annual road tax.

Archived