What makes Thailand so unique?

webfact

And the possibility of immigration police kidnapping you illegally and ten transporting you across the country to several places (somehow through police check points.... police in on it) and then making your partner pay a ransom for millions of baht............ That is pretty unique

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, JLCrab said:

Thai-land isn't unique -- there are lots of 'lands':

Finland, Ireland, Netherland(s), Swaziland, Iceland, New Zealand, Switzerland, Poland, etc.

I would think that Thai (land) and unique may have gone over the top of many. Good call. 

Edited by Artisi

16 hours ago, tomta said:

The amazing level of cognitive dissonance is what makes Thailand unique.

.....even more unique, is that in LOS, it becomes highly contagious 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, PatOngo said:

What separates Thailand from the rest of the world is it's unique education system...…...nowhere does it like Thailand!...………………...Who's the best?

What education system ?

• Haha 1

Years ago it was the friendly people,good food,,great tourist sites interesting sites and temples, the beautiful pollution free beaches and forest,inexpensive golf of great courses,lovely ladies to meet,pollution free klongs all over the country,good weed to smoke,cheap rent, and cheap hotels.  Now out of the ten Thailand still has numbers one,two,six,nine and ten.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Thailand is indeed very very unique. A girl that looks like a man can be a he, or she. Or both. 

A man that looks like a girl can be a she, or a he. Or both.

A man in a skirt that looks like a woman can be your daddy, your mother, your uncle, or your aunty, you never know. Isn't that unique and amazing?

The Thai culture is way more advanced than for example America's. ( Sorry, wasn't a good example to start with, as it's too young for)

Thais have created new ballgames and my favorite one is Pingpong, but only when certain muscles shoot the ball out of a dark and sometimes very scary looking thingies, once the balls are chewed up, they replace them with bananas.

Almost anybody can take over the government and tell all the people that they (  female foreigners) are not allowed to wear bikinis at the beach, otherwise, they'd create innocent Thai rapers. Only 200 kg + types can do so. Anyway, its stupid to lay in the sun all day long, isn't it?

Almost all messages end with happiness, also called Thainess. 

Most marriages end with tears and foreigners are happy to invest into the lonely Isaan heart community.

Foreigners who live in unique Pattaya always tell their friends that they live in Thailand, but they can't even order a noodle soup after being here for 25 years.

The Nana barstool junkies who drink their first beer at 9 am can't be wrong. Beer doesn't lie, people do. Sometimes I see two cars in front of me if there's only one, that's also unique. But then I drink one more beer and close one eye and all is fine. 

Does anybody know how to open up a GoFundMe account? The girls, my scooter on finance and booze are expensive and working for 35,000 baht a month is pure stupidity. Hey, I'm not unique, the country is. I'm almost native now. ?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Thailand is indeed very very unique. A girl that looks like a man can be a he, or she. Or both. 

A man that looks like a girl can be a she, or a he. Or both.

A man in a skirt that looks like a woman can be your daddy, your mother, your uncle, or your aunty, you never know. Isn't that unique and amazing?

The Thai culture is way more advanced than for example America's. ( Sorry, wasn't a good example to start with, as it's too young for)

Thais have created new ballgames and my favorite one is Pingpong, but only when certain muscles shoot the ball out of a dark and sometimes very scary looking thingies, once the balls are chewed up, they replace them with bananas.

Almost anybody can take over the government and tell all the people that they (  female foreigners) are not allowed to wear bikinis at the beach, otherwise, they'd create innocent Thai rapers. Only 200 kg + types can do so. Anyway, its stupid to lay in the sun all day long, isn't it?

Almost all messages end with happiness, also called Thainess. 

Most marriages end with tears and foreigners are happy to invest into the lonely Isaan heart community.

Foreigners who live in unique Pattaya always tell their friends that they live in Thailand, but they can't even order a noodle soup after being here for 25 years.

The Nana barstool junkies who drink their first beer at 9 am can't be wrong. Beer doesn't lie, people do. Sometimes I see two cars in front of me if there's only one, that's also unique. But then I drink one more beer and close one eye and all is fine. 

Does anybody know how to open up a GoFundMe account? The girls, my scooter on finance and booze are expensive and working for 35,000 baht a month is pure stupidity. Hey, I'm not unique, the country is. I'm almost native now. ?  

image.jpeg.e8d4c8929a2cec32fd299d119a35c70d.jpeg

1 hour ago, KiwiKiwi said:

Jaded? No.

And that's all the information I need or want. If you're married and have both had a HIV test, then there's only pox, clap. HPV chlamydia and a few others to worry about. If you've known her and been together exclusively for 10 years, then you ought to be safe, otherwise, look for unexplained absences, lots of shopping trips and demands for money, they're all indicators of a Thai 'husband' in the mix. Having a foreigner as an atm and a Thai man as a stud is common practice in Thailand, smiled upon by mums, dads, brothers, sisters and others who may be looking for a gratis motorcycle to crash. I suppose the word stud is a variable, given that Durex have to make a small size for Asian men.

And the word for today is... 'amoral'.

Dear me. I think I'll stick with jaded on the basis of your post.

The problem is, bad news sells. We don't hear too much from the guys who have successful relationships with Thai women. I guess you are not one of them.