Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Trouble logging in to Lazada.

NoshowJones

If, like me using True Move (on a LapTop), then we are in the same boat, as True keeps changing your IP address and "Lazy-ada" tells me on my mobile phone:- [Alert someone to sign in to your account on a new device.]

Should I therefore us a Thai VPN? Is that stable enough?

Also I do not get any more SMS's, but they state than they WILL send it.

Go figure it out, as I can't.

Win ????

13 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Are you sure it’s not your wallet telling you to stop spending? 55555 ???? 

I cannot get into my Lazy-rat wallet, since I'm not Thai, but have 1,700/- baht in there due to a re-fund for a product the I returned.

Can anyone help me? Please......

Win ???? 

Edited by Kan Win

3 minutes ago, Kan Win said:

I cannot get into my Lazy-rat wallet, since I'm not Thai, but have 1,700/- baht in there due to a re-fund for a product the I returned.

Win ???? 

I withdrew over bht 1000 from my wallet to my bkk bank via the app, no problem. took 2 days.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Kan Win said:

If, like me using True Move (on a LapTop), then we are in the same boat, as True keeps changing your IP address and "Lazy-ada" tells me on my mobile phone:- [Alert someone to sign in to your account on a new device.]

Should I therefore us a Thai VPN? Is that stable enough?

Also I do not get any more SMS's, but they state than they WILL send it.

Go figure it out, as I can't.

Win ????

Why use a VNP for Lazada? Though I use a VPN occasionally I usually disable it for Lazada.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KannikaP said:

I withdrew over bht 1000 from my wallet to my bkk bank via the app, no problem. took 2 days.

How do I activate my wallet, since I am still for that SMS that they WILL send me to be active?

Win ????

4 minutes ago, Kan Win said:

How do I activate my wallet, since I am still for that SMS that they WILL send me to be active?

Win ????

Sometimes I can wait ages for SMS or Email to arrive in order to log in on my PC. but you can only access Wallet via the phone app. Yes I know.........stupid.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Thanks 1

I am getting the same thing, when I try to log in it doesnt let me but it puts my cart up & lets me into it so I can see whats in there then I  can  log in from there when I bring up anything in there, been happening since the weekend, Friday I did go in and logged in and had no problems so its only been happening for a few days, thai web site builders are pretty bad

3 minutes ago, seajae said:

I am getting the same thing, when I try to log in it doesnt let me but it puts my cart up & lets me into it so I can see whats in there then I  can  log in from there when I bring up anything in there, been happening since the weekend, Friday I did go in and logged in and had no problems so its only been happening for a few days, thai web site builders are pretty bad

I had something similar on the web app a couple of  months ago.  I got round it by opening the Login button in another tab. Problem disappeared after a few weeks.

I think Lazada have changed their software support and there is some program changes being implemented, and not for the better. The translation on the English text has certainly gone downhill.

40 minutes ago, Kan Win said:

Win ????

@Kan Win In general, and I don’t know the exact process, if you can login to your account you can see the wallet balance under the account tab, as you can see we have a zero balance.

F85BECBF-2511-4BFB-8D61-4C1678FE057B.thumb.jpeg.c18424d27e1aac1256b3ddc4cf354aee.jpeg

failing that you should try the chat line or the Lazada phone number In Bangkok for help, though it isn’t so easily found.

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Thanks 1