samsung galaxy 9+ vs Olympus OM-D E-M10 III

I and my wife are going to Japan for her birthday for 2 weeks .I have a canon EOS 7D  , but as i fractured my elbow and broke my shoulder the camera is just to heavy to take and use all day.I was thinking o the galaxy 9+ phone , then I saw the Olympus camera on special . Can anyone tell me their experience if any with the galaxy9+. I will sell my canon now as just too heavy

Thanks ..

There is not going to be a lot of difference in the end result, unless you are taking professional shots.. I think you will get more out of the S9+ if you have enough memory. The slow motion capture on the S9+ is really cool too.

On 5/27/2018 at 4:36 PM, Amusements said:

There is not going to be a lot of difference in the end result, unless you are taking professional shots.. I think you will get more out of the S9+ if you have enough memory. The slow motion capture on the S9+ is really cool too.

Thankyou ...

I own both the S9+ and the EM10. Both take great photos, the only limitation is the inability to change lenses on the Samsung. So if all you plan to do is take holiday style snaps, with a 25mm or similar lens on the EM10, then the S9+ has the convenience advantage by some way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived