James Bond 25 news, plot, cast, release date, Daniel Craig's return and everything you need to know

snoop1130

James Bond 25 news, plot, cast, release date, Daniel Craig's return and everything you need to know

BY ROSIE FLETCHER AND HUGH ARMITAGE

landscape-1460738847-goldeneye-gun-barrel.jpg

Image: EON

James Bond is a British franchise behemoth, boasting multiple facelifts and reboots that manage to keep it current without losing the essence of what Bond is – a smooth AF secret agent, serial shagger and international man of mystery who almost always gets his guy. And girl come to that.

The last four instalments have seen "James Blond" Daniel Craig take on the mantle of 007, and now it's been confirmed that he will return for a fifth.

This will be 25th in the James Bond series and news is rather scarce right now but we'll keep this story updated regularly to make it your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about Bond, James Bond, 25.

Full Story: http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/james-bond-007/feature/a822503/james-bond-25-movie-news-plot-cast-trailer-daniel-craig-007-spectre-sequel/

8 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Spoiler alert!

In the latest movie Bond is accused of multiple sexual assaults and has to resign in disgrace.

Finally, a bond we can relate to, lol

Craig done a good job on the last one but this 5th appearance seems 1 too many. Craig is now a bit craggy faced he has the fitness but his face is showing the old dog look I think. He looked old in the last one and that was at least 3 years ago.

16 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Spoiler alert!

In the latest movie Bond is accused of multiple sexual assaults and has to resign in disgrace.

...after which a intrepid British reporter reporting on the allegation of sexual misconduct by the sex-addled 007 is thrown into jail for 13 month just 30 minutes after being arrested for covering the story of a disgraced British spy in the first place.  Shortly after which all UK news agencies are force to pull the story of the arrest down or face similar consequences. 

Thank goodness it's all just well-crafted Hollywood fiction!!!  :whistling:

I met James Bond the other day in Pattaya, he was sitting in a bar next to me. I cannot divulge our conversation as it was classified and he was talking in code. But he did tell me other people in the bar where talking about him as he can lip read in 9 languages. He was drinking happy hour beers not his regular Vodka shaken not stirred. 

14 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Craig done a good job on the last one but this 5th appearance seems 1 too many. Craig is now a bit craggy faced he has the fitness but his face is showing the old dog look I think. He looked old in the last one and that was at least 3 years ago.

Ever met a real spy ?

47 minutes ago, Monkeyrobot said:

I met James Bond the other day in Pattaya, he was sitting in a bar next to me. I cannot divulge our conversation as it was classified and he was talking in code. But he did tell me other people in the bar where talking about him as he can lip read in 9 languages. He was drinking happy hour beers not his regular Vodka shaken not stirred. 

Finally someone who recognized me ?  but you agreed not to mention it to anyone as you understood your existence will be denied, didn't you ?

1. replace craig by clive owen.

2. throw away all sythns and use a full orchestra in the soundtrack.

3. let's have a REAL bombastic bondSONG again.

4. set bond back in the sixties, cold war.

5. put some humor and one-liners in the script.

6. stop cloning jason bourne, indeed bond is a killer but not a killing machine.

7. remind the producers that 007 is a gentleman spy.

8. stop to show a dark and tormented 007.

THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY A REAL BOND SONG (recorded in belgium...of all places) 1f642.png?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZw0aKI3xHk

1. replace craig by clive owen.
2. throw away all sythns and use a full orchestra in the soundtrack.
3. let's have a REAL bombastic bondSONG again.
4. set bond back in the sixties, cold war.
5. put some humor and one-liners in the script.
6. stop cloning jason bourne, indeed bond is a killer but not a killing machine.
7. remind the producers that 007 is a gentleman spy.
8. stop to show a dark and tormented 007.

THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY A REAL BOND SONG (recorded in belgium...of all places) 1f642.png&key=23508f49cfe652f80f1d309a3cd3a3f823dd16bf66610ed299ce8b0e9860f67e?

Clive Owen, just his droning voice would be a sure fire cure for insomnia

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

HUm !!....apparently they are considering a sequel  in this latest Bond movie where he is denied entry in Suvarnabhumi Airport because he only had his Centurion Amex Card and his MasterCard Black Card but no 20'000 THB in cash.  ?

I don't care who play's Bond as the whole series has been taken over by virtual reality 'action' without any decent dialogue. It's mind-numbing stuff & not a patch on the early Bond films.

I'd rather watch a re-run of Goldfinger than any of the last dozen or so pathetic efforts.

Archived