Dawn Patrol Central

sattahip

About 3 mornings a week I drive into town to Central Department Store getting there about 11am.

Often my purpose includes some shopping at the very fine Tops in the basement however my other main quest is to get some walking exercise in aircon and where I won't break my ankle on lousy pavement.

I park on the 5th floor and circle each level to the ground floor.

What struck me particularly today was the legion of guys in their later years as I am doing the same thing. Before I gave up I counted about 20 certain hits.

Thanks to all in Central for giving us "legion of the aged" such an amenable environment

Edited by sattahip
Clarity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, newnative said:

escaping the cold rather than the heat--at least in my area.

Minnesota? :smile:

It's ages that I was there (Eden Prairie in February!) and I remember the Mall of America not too far away.

7 hours ago, pegman said:

You don't know what cold is. 

Correct.  Or snow, too.  The schools closed with just one or two inches of snow--something I found out the hard way as, new on the job and new to the area,  I showed up for work one morning  after a dusting of snow to find the community college where I worked closed.  Sometimes the schools closed even before the first snow flake had fallen, depending on a prediction of snow being right.