overseas tv

fonsboy

A lot would depend where in the world you live, I can only talk about UK tv. I use http://iptvuk.club which costs 4100 baht for the year, 7 day catch, every program you could wish for, inc all sports, they offer 48 hour free trial. There are free alternatives out there but IMO not very reliable.

• Thanks 1

I usually avoid free websites to watch channels because most of websites are either full of ads or use javascripts to target our devices. I prefer watching from credible channel websites while connecting to my PureVPN subscription, bought it for $1.92 a month. 

Edited by CadeLogan

On 6/13/2018 at 9:05 AM, vogie said:

I haven't used this service, but use others that are similar and agree this is the best way to watch overseas TV in Thailand. Services are reasonably priced, offer every channel you could want and keep subscriptions within balance of their bandwidth so no buffer or shutdowns (too often), offer immediate support, FHD streams including several days of catch up which is most important with the time zone differences and no clunky ad infested web sites to deal with.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 9:05 AM, vogie said:

A lot would depend where in the world you live, I can only talk about UK tv. I use http://iptvuk.club which costs 4100 baht for the year, 7 day catch, every program you could wish for, inc all sports, they offer 48 hour free trial. There are free alternatives out there but IMO not very reliable.

Interesting, how long have you had it for?

39 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

39 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

I'm into my 13th month now, just renewed for another 12 months.

• Like 1