Dear Sir/madam: Sorry..... we don't accept ladyboys

webfact

14 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

I would boycott any Starbucks that went out of its way to employ gays on the basis that its unfair to the rest of the population who might need a job

If there is more than 10%  gay people working there, they can forget it

I'm sure Starbucks will be terrified over losing your business. I suggest next time you visit a Starbucks, you take along a questionnaire to distribute to the staff before you order your coffee. Then you can make an informed decision. But why stop at Starbucks? I'd suggest you do the same before you book a flight anywhere, book a hotel, seek medical attention, order a beer in a bar, go shopping for clothes/groceries, get a haircut etc.  That way you can be absolutely sure - beyond any shadow of a doubt - that there will only be a 10 percent chance that any of the people working in the above-mentioned establishments/professions are gay. A very important life decision. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stephen tracy said:

I guess you're right. I have no tolerance for ignorance. So perhaps you could call me a bigot because I hate bigots?  I wonder if there's a noun in the English language for that?

Hetrophobe?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ks45672 said:

Why should gays or ladyboys get privilege over the average straight person?? 

You need to go back and live where you came from with your pc attitude problem because that shit is unnecessary here

I don't really come from anywhere because I've been an expat since I was about 4 years old, so that really wouldn't work. What is absolutely unnecessary here - and anywhere - is ignorance and stupidity. And given that before I was 10, I probably lived in more places than you've ever counted on a Risk board, I'd say I'm better equipped to make that call. Now, I suggest you start preparing those surveys. 

• Like 2

If you see such ladyboys, you'll understand that they don't get a job where they have a lot of contact with customers and I don't mean physical contact to paying customers.     ?

And the " Na Ha" a thousand times a day would drive me crazy running a business.   They are not girls and have a penis, so what's the deal? They are superstars in this country but should understand an employer's decision.

Certain people seem to be happy to have something in their hand, or elsewhere. 

Ladyboys are not allowed to go to many bars in Nana because they are causing problems and that's good so. 

The "lucky fellows" in the photos seem to have a different opinion. My dog eats bones, I don't. 

Na ha?   

11061200_967954919904939_4255790199103426532_n.jpg

LB.jpg

Edited by jenny2017
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

Sexpatophope who hates racists and homophobes. 

Hating people is the very definition of bigotry. You are so caught up in this pc nonsense you are hating on people you have never even met.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Justfine said:

You're a teenager ranting at strangers on the net. When you grow up you will realise all these pc theories you have are nonsense.

I'm a teenager? I know I look ok for my age but I'm still very flattered. Thanks. There's nothing "pc" about responding to ignorance. It's normal. That's how we invented the wheel and figured out that the earth isn't the center of the universe… that kind of thing. 

Edited by stephen tracy

5 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

I don't really come from anywhere because I've been an expat since I was about 4 years old, so that really wouldn't work. What is absolutely unnecessary here - and anywhere - is ignorance and stupidity. And given that before I was 10, I probably lived in more places than you've ever counted on a Risk board, I'd say I'm better equipped to make that call. Now, I suggest you start preparing those surveys. 

Hobos are itinerate also.

And peripatetic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Justfine said:

Hating people is the very definition of bigotry. You are so caught up in this pc nonsense you are hating on people you have never even met.

Guilty your honour... I do indeed hate the haters, loath the ignorant and find sexpats/tourists an embarrassment. Send me down!

44 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

I would boycott any Starbucks that went out of its way to employ gays on the basis that its unfair to the rest of the population who might need a job

If there is more than 10%  gay people working there, they can forget it

10%.

Very generous of you.

Could you possibly go to 12%?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

I'm a teenager? I know I look ok for my age but I'm still very flattered. Thanks. There's nothing "pc" about responding to ignorance. It's normal. That's how we invented the wheel and figured out that the earth isn't the center of the universe… that kind of thing. 

Isn't the earth flat? 

• Haha 1