Does anybody know the address of Booking.com costumer service center in Bangkok?

LMYORK

Does anybody know the address of Booking.com costumer service center in Bangkok?

I have got terrible experiences with the owners of two hostels in Thailand and made reviews about these hostels. But my reviews don't show up. After calling the costumer service center in Bangkok via this number 027873013 to ask, no one picked up my calls. And after sending emails to Booking.com, I got a no-reply notification writing that they would handle my case, but nothing has happened. So I want to go to the Booking.com costumer service center directly to ask the staffs there and make a complaint about these hostels.

Thanks.

Edited by LMYORK

I doubt you will get past security. It amazes me the lengths some people will go to post bad reviews sometimes.

Nobody will publish really bad reviews for the same reason you can't name and shame them here, it's illegal and you could potentially be arrested as well as the publisher and charged with defamation.

1 hour ago, blackcab said:

Level 34

Interchange 21

399 Sukhumvit Road

Klontoey Nua

Wattana

Bangkok

The Interchange building is directly connected to Asok BTS and Sukumvit MRT stations.

Do keep us updated on your progress.

Thank you. I'll go there tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I doubt you will get past security. It amazes me the lengths some people will go to post bad reviews sometimes.

Nobody will publish really bad reviews for the same reason you can't name and shame them here, it's illegal and you could potentially be arrested as well as the publisher and charged with defamation.

Have you ever been there?

It's not a military headquarters but a commercial building. What makes getting into a commercial building too hard?

12 minutes ago, manarak said:

OP: just leave your bad reviews on tripadvisor and try to be as polite and precise as possible. a photo of your bill will also help to prove your review is real.

The problem is that I did not get any bill from these hostels and I also did not take photos of these hostels.

1 hour ago, LMYORK said:

Have you ever been there?

It's not a military headquarters but a commercial building. What makes getting into a commercial building too hard?

Sure, I've been in the lower levels of the building, I used to live just around the corner years back when it first opened.

It will be interesting to see if you can walk right into their offices without being authorised, signed in, issued an access card, etc.

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

Sure, I've been in the lower levels of the building, I used to live just around the corner years back when it first opened.

It will be interesting to see if you can walk right into their offices without being authorised, signed in, issued an access card, etc.

Been in there and it's easy.  Just tell the main information counter which company you're going to see and they will ask you to give them a form of ID such as national ID card or driver's licence.  They will retain that and give you a visitor's card which they program so the lift will allow you to go to the floor of the building where the company you wish to visit is located.  You swap the visitor card for you ID at reception when you leave the building.  Easy peasy.

• Like 1

amazed at the number of people who want to post bad reviews for hostels

most expect Hotel service at Hostel prices and when they don't get it... complain...

what are ur complaints?

When u stay at anywhere booked thru Booking.com, they send u an email asking you to review the place.

PS:ur wasting ur time going to the office...