Invitation letters to parties to attend June 25 meeting with the government

webfact

Invitation letters to parties to attend June 25 meeting with the government

By Thai PBS

41.png

The Prime Minister’s Office on Thursday sent invitation letters to political parties to attend a meeting with Deputy Prime Ministers Prawit Wongsuwan and Dr Wisanu Krea-ngam for a discussion on election preparations and related issues on June 25 between 2-4 pm at the army club on Vibhavadi Rangsit highway.

Also present at the meeting will be Mr Suphachai Somcharoen, chairman of the Election Commission.

The meeting will provide a forum for political parties to air their opinions regarding the election and related matters of concern while the government side will take this opportunity to make clarifications regarding the parties’ questions and to forge better understanding between the two sides.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/invitation-letters-parties-attend-june-25-meeting-government/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-06-22

1 hour ago, webfact said:

to forge better understanding between the two sides

Code for attitude adjustment. I guess it won't be televised. Hope future forward doesn't attend, just to stir the simmering pot.

This meeting should be interesting, Ole Fatty spouting off, you lot better learn your place.

Me and little p, we are the power here and dont you forget it.

Any interference from any of you, and we have ways of silencing you.

Edited by colinneil
  • Like 2

According to the BKK Post which I cannot post, the PTP and the FFP declined to attend though many other parties accepted including the Democrats.

IMHO it won't many any difference if parties go or not.

The result is in already, like it or not

I suspect that the parties who attend will contain the usual suspects who are desperately suffering from the dreaded (for politicians anyway) missing their snouts in the trough disease.

"The meeting will provide a forum for political parties to air their opinions regarding the election and related matters of concern while the government side will take this opportunity to make clarifications regarding the parties’ questions and to forge better understanding between the two sides."

Oooooh, this is gonna be good!

Just read that a few times and let it slooooooowly sink in!

?

• Haha 1