Mental hopsitals

Hi I want to check into a mental hospital 

I am not mentally ill I just fancy a break and talk to some loonie toons plus get out my nut on meds

then as a Volenteer patient I can leave when I want and say “ that’s all folks”

i would also like a lion to burst of a random black screen whilst I am leaving to signal the end of my stay

i thought I sore a pussy cat 

Actually if you check in voluntarily you can later duscharge yourself. But they do not admit on demand, only if they think it is necessary. There is a shortage of pysch beds in Thailand so admission is reserved for really severe cases.

And you will have to pay for it which will not be cheap.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I used to visit a friend in a UK mental hospital. The atmosphere was terrible in there, it was noisy and chaotic, certainly not what you want for a rest. Most meds are available OTC here which might be the place to start? Good luck with your situation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 7:50 PM, ethaniel said:

Well, I can chain you up to a tree and give you happy meds. But that's about all the service I can provide. And it won't be cheap. 

Indoor or out door? Tree as in tree house ?

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I have a spare room going and I can guarantee the loony aspect.

You'll have to supply your own meds and straitjacket though.

I got hand cuffs from my past relationship 

Aside from this topic being somewhat disrespectful to those suffering from mental issue....

You don't want to be going into any establishment of this type because the kingdom has a very rocky history involving treatment of patrons. 

On 7/13/2018 at 10:01 PM, notmyself said:

Aside from this topic being somewhat disrespectful to those suffering from mental issue....

You don't want to be going into any establishment of this type because the kingdom has a very rocky history involving treatment of patrons. 

Oh look it’s one of the sensitivy gang

• 3 months later...

Archived