Rescuers Injured When SUV Goes Off Cliff, Activity at Cave

rooster59

Rescuers Injured When SUV Goes Off Cliff, Activity at Cave

By Todd Ruiz and Jintamas Saksornchai

1530970749245-696x392.jpg

CHIANG RAI — Four people were injured when a vehicle carrying rescue volunteers went off a cliff as signs that the rescue is imminent or might have begun mount.

At about 7pm, a driver who was not familiar with the way lost control of the vehicle and went off the cliff in the area close to Luang Khun Nam Nang Non cave, where 12 young footballers and their coach have been trapped for two weeks.

Three people suffered minor injuries, while the fourth victim’s injuries are said to be critical.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2018/07/07/rescuers-injured-when-suv-goes-off-cliff-activity-at-cave/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-07-07

Once again smug foreign couch potatoes get their shot at the thais actually doing something to help.

It is as predicatble as it is pathetic.

Whats next, penis size comparisons?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

It's funny you should mention penis sizes, because as well as statistically being the worst drivers in the World, the Thais also have one of the smallest average penis sizes in the World by nationality.

The horrible and quite preventable daily death toll is hardly a laughing matter however, and something definitely needs to be done about it. It is obvious it is beyond the ability of the Thai authorities alone to solve it, so what to do?

Perhaps save it for another thread? 

But where is the fun in that?

1 minute ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

This thread is the best place to highlight it.

No hiding place, no denials and no face saving excuses.

The spotlight is on the cave rescue but tens of thousands of lives are at risk on the roads.

My apologies then, not sure how i misread your noble intentions as an opportunity to take a cheap pot shot, 

On behalf of thailand i salute your caring concern father.

6 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

I understand the gravity of the situation but just try and stay focused, you can't help if you can't stay on the road. Oh dear.

And the latest is the lads are being taken to a hospital in CEI by helicopter . Imagine if they were being taken there by minibus !

• Thanks 1