German allegedly overstayed visa for nine years, 55 others arrested in latest X-Ray Outlaw foreigner raids

webfact

On 7/13/2018 at 12:55 PM, pi2005ni said:

All badges on thai police and army uniform must be certified. You cannot wear what you want .

Then can you tell me why big joke a tourist policemen wears what is all the world to me a parachute regiment badge on his chest as do many of the others RTP included!?

On 7/13/2018 at 12:07 PM, missoura said:

I am guessing he may have a family, a house and the whole nine yards. Part of me feels sympathy for the man, but he has no one to blame but himself. Sad really.

Circumstances are to blame .There for the grace of Buddha etc ....Your very half hearted sympathy is not wanted .

Edited by anto

On 7/13/2018 at 1:02 PM, yellowboat said:

Nine years in the shadows.  Wonder how survived.  When I think of outlaw, I think of a masked man to steals money from schoolmarms, not some guy who just got tired of doing visa runs.   He should have kept his status clean and moved to a neighboring country where it is easier to survive legally. 

When you do not report for 9 years it could also be he is wanted in his native Germany for something.   

A lot of foreigners on overstay have a criminal record and want to stay in the shadows.  

I have no problem with “big joke” enforcing immigration laws but isn’t seeing pics of this everyday getting old??

How about some pics of him enforcing road safety, or tourist safety to prevent mass drownings. How about some pics of him protecting the environment.

he has turned into a 1 trick pony.

18 hours ago, dave moir said:

Then can you tell me why big joke a tourist policemen wears what is all the world to me a parachute regiment badge on his chest as do many of the others RTP included!?

Guess you are not aware that all Police have 'Parachute Training' as part of their overall training program.  At the end of training they are awarded Paratrooper wings and become part of Thailand's Elite 'Special Paratroop Forces' which would be called into action during a conflict with another Nation.

I know this sounds like a fairy story but it's true.   I often wonder when i see Policemen looking like giant tubs of lard with enormous beer gut's etc what would happen if they pushed them out of a Hercules at 10,000 feet ?    I think the hole in the ground that they had to be excavated from would be quite large !

On 7/13/2018 at 11:51 AM, observer90210 said:

Do the police conduct their raids by jumping from a parachute ?....all those boys posing and grinning in their black paratrooper uniforms makes, one wonder.. ? ?

You may be supersized to learn that many of the "paratroopers" may have received their "paratrooper wings" after going though the ground training then jumping off the controlled jump tower but have never jumped from an airplane.

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2018 at 2:19 AM, Lupatria said:

Yeah but you get parachute wings for jumping on a rubber rope from a wooden platform 12 m high.

Hell, I fell out of a tree about that high when I was about 8 years old.  Came to an abrupt halt on the last lower limb.  Could have been ugly but I lucked out.