One2call Stop Nudge Me!

katom

Hi guys , I dont know about you but I have one2call and they press me like a russian mafia to put money put money put money! ! f$^$% s$%^ I will put money when I want to !!!

Is there any other company that not do all these middle of the night sms??

In my country you just buy a pre-paid sim-card and there u have telephone number open to income call (yes even if no money for months!! not like one2call cant get income call because didnt stick to the pone 50baht)and u can put money when U(!!!) want to put. and if u dont want...its up2you.. :o

I get annoyed at the DTAC spam mainly because it's in Thai and I can't read it.

I had always been in the habit of deleting it as soon as it arrives, but one time I asked a Thai friend I was with to tell me what it said and it was a two-for-one top-up offer so I went out and for B1,000 (the max permitted) I got B2,000 credit.

Hi guys , I dont know about you but I have one2call and they press me like a russian mafia to put money put money put money! ! f$^$% s$%^ I will put money when I want to !!!

Is there any other company that not do all these middle of the night sms??

In my country you just buy a pre-paid sim-card and there u have telephone number open to income call (yes even if no money for months!! not like one2call cant get income call because didnt stick to the pone 50baht)and u can put money when U(!!!) want to put. and if u dont want...its up2you.. :o

Just call AIS customer service on 1175 and ask to be opted out of all their refill/promotion/spam SMS'es. They are very helpful.