Why questions (just for fun)

Spellbound

Why do they put up signs saying no dogs at a food market, then let every stray dog in the area run around?

Why do they think that if there is a sign saying no dogs it will be ok if they just pick up their dog and carry it?

Why do they take their rabbits out in a stroller?

why doesn't dugdig know what a whinge is?

Will dugdig know what a minge is i wonder?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they put up signs saying no dogs at a food market, then let every stray dog in the area run around?

Why do they think that if there is a sign saying no dogs it will be ok if they just pick up their dog and carry it?

At the end of the day, I suspect that dugdig is unaware of much. I also suspect that he/she/it have multiple personalities and are destined to remain here as a member but a short time

At the end of the day, I suspect that dugdig is unaware of much. I also suspect that he/she/it have multiple personalities and are destined to remain here as a member but a short time

Not even as long as Bluecat? :o

Oh goodie! I like guessing games.

If you answer my question maybe I can sus it out.

Does a whinge or minge have to do with your thinq?

If you went to a party would you bring a whinge or a minge?

Would you cringe at a whinge or a minge?

Do either of them come in different flavors? colors? sizes? textures?

As for being unaware of much: ignorance is bliss!

As for multiple personalities: Two heads are better than one! and multiple personalities is better than no personality!

As for they why of things:Why do birds suddenly appear, everytime, you are near? (The Carpenters....I think)

Dugdigs alright, he's a rice farmer so you have to make allowences, I think it's the Lao Chaw that does it :o

Why do they have big signs all over Phuket written in English that say "Please remember to drive on the left" when it is only Thai motorcyclists who drive on the right?

Yeah, I remember coming across some signs similar up in the north. But I couldn't figure out why they were on the left hand side of the road. :o

Oh goodie!  I like guessing games.

If you answer my question maybe I can sus it out.

Happy to oblige

Does a whinge or minge have to do with your thinq?

A whinge is a moan, a minge is something the girls have that, if you stroke it right, they moan. Mind you: if you get it wrong then they whinge.

If you went to a party would you bring a whinge or a minge?

If you brought a minge, assuming its life support system was still attached, and it ended up with someone else then you'd probably whinge.

Would you cringe at a whinge or a minge?

I've smelt some minge that's made me cringe and heard some whinges that have had the same effect, so yes I probably would cringe in certain circumstances.

Do either of them come in different flavors? colors? sizes? textures?

Oh, yes!

As for being unaware of much: ignorance is bliss!

Your bliss is a radiant star, glowing in the dark and gloomy void of our lives.

<font color='#000000'>social security!!!! lets start some english why's!!!!

why do the asylum seekers keep coming here!!!!!! because of the social security.

lets get back to basics and start looking after our parents and elderly people instead of letting them rot in old peoples homes.

the thai have their way of doing things so stop complaining.accept their ways instead of trying to make the whole world like the west.

i like thailand because it is different.just imagine that everywhere was like bush and blair-----what a nightmare.

start to enjoy yourselves there and stop complaining because T.I.T------THIS IS THAILAND.</font>

You are quite right, let Thailand be Thailand and let the people be Thai with whatever faults they have, that's why we love the place :o

why does the 7-11 not sell marmite?

That'll be the day :D:D:D:D

Because they don't want Dodger's in the store :D . Bad for business :D

Hhrrmmff! :o

They do have Vegemite on the shelves though. Just to encourage sophisticated Aussie's into the shop. Good for business. :D

Do they stock Budweiser as well to attract the sophisticated Yank? :D

Hhrrmmff! :o

They do have Vegemite on the shelves though. Just to encourage sophisticated Aussie's into the shop. Good for business. :D

Do they stock Budweiser as well to attract the sophisticated Yank? :D

Sorry to say it, but that is an oxymoron :D

Hhrrmmff! :D

Sophisticated Aussie :D ...You'd be hard-pushed to find one in your clan of 20 million let alone in a 7-11 store in los :o