Layover in Bangkok

I am set to leave Thailand on the last day of my visa.  I will clear immigration before the 12 am deadline of my visa date.  However, I have a layover in Bangkok to my next destination.  I am getting checked out before my visa expires in my departing city, but i will be in Bangkok (cleared immigration, however) with my visa past.  Basically, is it a problem to clear immigration before 12 am but be in Bangkok for a layover?  

15 minutes ago, DanceAllNight said:

the flight is connected.... i am leaving from international, so will go through immigration before 12 am... my flight is around 10 pm and then layover in bangkok for a few hours.  But i will go through immigration before Bangkok.

Then no problem as you will not have to go near Imm' in BKK airport.

Apart from the boring hours in the airport. ??

Edited by overherebc

2 minutes ago, lkv said:

Isn't Immigration nowadays cleared in Bangkok only on both incoming or outgoing flights, for connecting flights from/to domestic destinations?

Some carriers have international flights that are set up that you clear immigration at a airport within the country and connect to another flight in Bangkok. Been that way for a few years now.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Some carriers have international flights that are set up that you clear immigration at a airport within the country and connect to another flight in Bangkok. Been that way for a few years now.

If you fly direct to an International destination I get it, but generally, since Immigration is in International Departures and he is taking a domestic flight first, I would have thought that Immigration is cleared in Bangkok in transit. 

Are you saying it depends on the carrier and their arrangement with Immigration?

9 minutes ago, lkv said:

Are you saying it depends on the carrier and their arrangement with Immigration?

That is more or less how it is.

There is a exit from domestic arrivals at BKK for the purpose. You show your boarding pass to enter the international departure area.