Problem With Youtube

bkkmick

Hi

It's been a while since I watched anything on YouTube but today, following a link, I tried to watch a video and got the following error message:

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player"

I checked in Internet Options > Security > Custom Settings > Active Scripting and it's enabled.

When I follow the link to get the Flash player it says that the latest has already been installed but I still cannot view the video.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks

Mick

p.s. I'm using WinXP Home and IE7

Thanks cdnvic, I'll try that.

Cheers

Mick

I got frustrated by this message also. I found an error explaination in the youtube help area that said this message comes up when their servers were overloaded with traffic or something like that. So you probably don't have a problem on your end. Just growing pains on their end. I get flash player illegal op lock up crap when I'm using mozilla. Sent in the error report several times then finally deleted it and now I am getting requests to install it popping up. This stuff just reminds me I'm gettin' old.