Reentry permit: what passport pages to copy

Just now, ubonjoe said:

Passport photo page, visa used for entry, most recent entry stamp, extension of stay stamp (if any) and TM6 departure card.

Thank you. I'm glad I did this check. I was going to use my current visa instead of the last visa which I used to gain entry.

41 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Thank you. I'm glad I did this check. I was going to use my current visa instead of the last visa which I used to gain entry.

If you have a current Visa and not an extension, I'd also take a copy of that.

Completed TM8.

Edited by Tanoshi

I take attitude "whatever I bring, it won't be enough".  Picked up form other day, girl at desk said "fill out and bring photo" and sure enough when I showed up they told me must have photocopies of pages Ubonjoe mentioned.  Now they have copy office at Jomtien immigration, still got out of there in about 15 minutes, so I'm only complaining nit noi.  Save that for bigger fish

Re-entry permits can easily be obtained at both Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports. (If you are travelling by plane and from Bangkok). No documents are required only your passport. Both airports have the new system in place where they scan your passport and the system automatically fills in the TM8 form for you. Pictures are also taken digitally.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 7:47 AM, ubonjoe said:

Passport photo page, visa used for entry, most recent entry stamp, extension of stay stamp (if any) and TM6 departure card. 

can I ask you to clarify for my situation please? 

my new passport obtained in Jan. 2018. I last arrived in Thailand 2015 - so arrival stamp and reentry stamp are in my prior passport. I have no Arrival card.  (reason: Upon arrived back to Thailand in 2015, Immigration was flustered with the large lineups and forgot to staple my portion of the Arrival card in to my passport. (when I returned to the Immigration station minutes later, they said ''never mind'. Nest time I went to my provincial IO and they gave me what they said was an Arrival card number

These are the docs I am  planning to bring to IO:

1. 4x6 cm photo + TM8 form,

2. copy new passport photo, current extension of stay (retirement) visa, 

3. copy old passport, reentry permit, entry stamp,  a note of the TM6 reference number given to me by IO.

Dos that look to be a complete list? thanks.