Extension on a non O M base on mariage

I to all.

I am on a Non O multiple entry based on mariage with a thaï

My visa did finish on the 13 June 2018 and so I did border cross on the 9 June, and so got 90 days more.

My actual visa so will end on 6 September.

I will travel to Europe on 23 October for 1 month and on the way back will organise another Non O M ( can’t do it now).

My question is ;-) :

Can I extend my current visa by 60 days at my local immigration base on my situation ? For the 1900 Baht fee. What is ‘usually’ the document require.

Thanks all.

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife. She will need to be with you when you apply for it.

You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. Proof of residence will be needed if not living where you wife's house book is for.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Koheasy said:

My visa did finish on the 13 June 2018 and so I did border cross on the 9 June, and so got 90 days more.

My actual visa so will end on 6 September.

Your Visa finished on 13th June.

Your entry on 9th June gave you permission to stay until 6th Sept, but your Visa has already expired.

If you intend to exit/re-enter Thailand even for a short trip before you travel to Europe on 23rd Oct, you'll need to obtain a re-entry permit.

Yes, you can extend those 90 days by another 60 days as UJ described. 

You should also complete form TM7.

• Like 1

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife. She will need to be with you when you apply for it.
You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. Proof of residence will be needed if not living where you wife's house book is for.

I have all that, thanks you UbonJoe. May I ask a last question :-) ?
When do I need to apply for it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app