How to travel from Pattaya to Sriracha Robinsons?

thairookie

I'm not sure if my information is updated.

I understand there are mini buses parked outside Soi 13 Second Road, near Soi Diamond that go to Bangkok, and they will drop by Sriracha.  Is it still operating ?

And when coming back from Sriracha Robinsons, where can I take a bus ?

Appreciate your help.

There were buses running along Sukhumvit that pick up and drop off. I just stopped one( mid sized blue and white) on the stretch opposite Robinson's. 40 to 60 baht. 

Buses were all shapes and sizes when I used to take the bus. Even multi-coloured double decker buses. 

So don't worry, they'll be one along soon. ?

2 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

There were buses running along Sukhumvit that pick up and drop off. I just stopped one( mid sized blue and white) on the stretch opposite Robinson's. 40 to 60 baht. 

Buses were all shapes and sizes when I used to take the bus. Even multi-coloured double decker buses. 

So don't worry, they'll be one along soon. ?

Do you have a picture of the bus ?

Seriously, don't worry about it.

Unless the army have blocked them, just put your hand out for every bus that goes past if you aren't sure. 

Have your baht ready. Can't imagine it will be more than sixty.

Both times I did the journey by bus there was either a bus near the footbridge at Sukhumvit Tai or Klang or one came along beeping it's horn.

On the way back, saw a medium sized blue and white bus and jumped on.

Enjoy the adventure. ?

Stand behind traffic lights looking like you need a ride and a Rayong to SriRacha van will be along shortly. I'm not sure if the white songthauws from Sattihip go that far or if they transfer to another route.

Hello

Earlier this year had to make numerous visits to the Siracha Govt. ( Queens ? ) hospital as a visitor  from Pattaya.

I used the white bahtbuses running along SUK road although as I live in Naklua, picked up from just past the fish market there.,bear right, walk past 7/11 on the corner, the bahtbuses park up on the left, depart every 5 minutes, 25 baht..

Good service and the drivers were OK.

I am not sure how close they get to Robinsons though.

Earliest I took a trip was just after 8.00 AM, latest return around 6. 00 PM, think they stop running back shortly after.

There were minibuses opposite Robinsons for return also, over the walkway bridge as mentioned.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, seasia said:

Hello

Earlier this year had to make numerous visits to the Siracha Govt. ( Queens ? ) hospital as a visitor  from Pattaya.

I used the white bahtbuses running along SUK road although as I live in Naklua, picked up from just past the fish market there.,bear right, walk past 7/11 on the corner, the bahtbuses park up on the left, depart every 5 minutes, 25 baht..

Good service and the drivers were OK.

I am not sure how close they get to Robinsons though.

Earliest I took a trip was just after 8.00 AM, latest return around 6. 00 PM, think they stop running back shortly after.

There were minibuses opposite Robinsons for return also, over the walkway bridge as mentioned.

I'm nearer to Thepprasit.  As the journey is pretty long, I prefer not to take a baht bus if I have a choice.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thairookie said:

I'm nearer to Thepprasit.  As the journey is pretty long, I prefer not to take a baht bus if I have a choice.

As you been told, just head down Thepprasit to Sukhumvit and catch a passing bus. There will either be one waiting or one soon to arrive/pass by. Be bold. ?