Re Enter on Entry Permit. What Next?

I have extension to stay with Retirement, until 08th March 19

I travelled to UK for 2 weeks after getting re entry permit at Airport, when I returned on 8th August they put a stamp in passport saying admitted to 08 MAR 2019. do I need to go to immigration and re do 90 day report or is the old 90 day slip still valid?

5 minutes ago, br12stol said:

Thank you for quick replies, forgot to mention I got a new Passport in UK as other was nearly full so my Visa and extension etc is in old Passport this has no effect on anything?

You need to go to immigration to have your stamps transferred to the new passport.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, br12stol said:

Thank you for quick replies, forgot to mention I got a new Passport in UK as other was nearly full so my Visa and extension etc is in old Passport this has no effect on anything?

The office that issued the extension of stay will need to transfer the stay permit (extension stamp) to your new passport. They will not transfer the original visa, but they will make a note in the new passport of the original visa's details so that future extensions will still be possible. Once the transfer is done you won't need to keep/use the old passport/visa.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, elviajero said:

The office that issued the extension of stay will need to transfer the stay permit (extension stamp) to your new passport. They will not transfer the original visa, but they will make a note in the new passport of the original visa's details so that future extensions will still be possible. Once the transfer is done you won't need to keep/use the old passport/visa.

The above is accurate. However, if you have a multiple re-entry permit in your old passport, and wish to make a trip out of Thailand and back, you may need to old passport in order to show immigration your re-entry permit.

• Thanks 1