Phetchabun police chief: Sex tape man won't be able to wriggle out of this one as "gik" says moans were not hers

webfact

Phetchabun police chief: Sex tape man won't be able to wriggle out of this one as "gik" says moans were not hers

3pm.jpg

The chief of the Phetchabun police told reporters that he was not concerned that the man who claimed he was filmed having sex at a hotel will be able to change his story again.

The man first blamed a short time hotel for posting videos of him and his girlfriend on Twitter. He then admitted it was all lies.

Maj Gen San Phoraksa said there was plenty of evidence to establish his guilt and he wouldn't be able to change his story again.

He said that all evidence gathering would be done within a month and then the case would go to the prosecutor.

Meanwhile police are trying to ascertain if others were involved in the case. The girlfriend filmed having sex told Muang Petchabun cops that the sounds on the tape were not hers.

Chief of Muang Petchabun police Pol Col Srithanon Reuanmoon said relatives of the man had posted bail in the sum of 10,000 baht.

He said that so far the hotel concerned has not lodged a complaint to press further charges for false accusation against the man.

Police earlier charged him on two counts of making false accusations and one of extortion.

Source: INN

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-16

This is one of those times when the Thai defamation laws make me scratch my head and wonder...

Did the guy recant his claim because he actually lied, or was it because someone threatened to prosecute him for defamation?

8 hours ago, impulse said:

This is one of those times when the Thai defamation laws make me scratch my head and wonder...

Did the guy recant his claim because he actually lied, or was it because someone threatened to prosecute him for defamation?

Or deflation ??  ?

1 hour ago, car720 said:

and what woman in the world is going to stand up and say......."yes, they were my moans.  Don't you think I sound just like a skank?"

:cheesy:

That is skankism of the worst kind!

1 hour ago, car720 said:

and what woman in the world is going to stand up and say......."yes, they were my moans.  Don't you think I sound just like a skank?"

:cheesy:

Archived