SUP with Sek Loso's five-day Facebook live meltdown?

snoop1130

SUP with Sek Loso's five-day Facebook live meltdown?

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

S__17989667-696x464.jpg

Seksan Sukpimai, aka Sek Loso, in front of his house Thursday.

BANGKOK — The glazed eyes and unshaven beard leap from the tiny screen as one of the nation’s top rockers speaks nostalgically of small packages of shampoo from his childhood and the dishonesty of lotion marketing.

“This is my skin. This is my fucking skin too!” he said in English at about 3am on Thursday morning as he applied body lotion to his face, insisting such lotion can be used anywhere, despite its labeling. “I’m a fucking rock ‘n’ roll star. Why would I just use fucking facial cream or something? Fuck that!”

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2018/08/16/sup-with-sek-losos-five-day-facebook-live-meltdown/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-8-16

34 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

This is my skin. This is my <deleted> skin too!” he said in English at about 3am on Thursday morning as he applied body lotion to his face, insisting such lotion can be used anywhere, despite its labeling. “I’m a <deleted> rock ‘n’ roll star. Why would I just use <deleted> facial cream or something? <deleted> that!”

Sounds like he's got some illegal narco's on board not to mention a fairly commanding grasp of <deleted> .. If the Porsche in the background is yours best not be getting in it 'till you've come down abit .. 

18 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

Porsche

Mazda.

Back on topic re Sek.

I think the guy is great, makes a change in this country to have a non conforming individual who is different to 99.5% of the general sweet-as-sugar, don't-upset-the-advertisers-sponsors celebs.

Also does a damn good live gig.

Rock & Roll !!!

23 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

Porsche

Mazda.

Back on topic re Sek.

I think the guy is great, makes a change in this country to have a non conforming individual who is different to 99.5% of the general sweet-as-sugar, don't-upset-the-advertisers-sponsors celebs.

Rock & Roll !!!

double post......?

3 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Mazda.

Back on topic re Sek.

Rock & Roll !!!

really? sure that's not a boxter . . agree with the rest of your post BTW.

In that time, hundreds of thousands have tuned in to watch him pee-test himself for drugs, ramble about Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra and hold a funeral for his 17-year-old fish.

“Thaksin is a terrorist. How can he put away bad guys, when he himself is a bad guy?” he asked viewers in the most recent live video that ended Thursday afternoon. “He is the one who bombed Erawan Shrine, probably.”

lmfao 555

“People have also watched Sek eat barbecue pork, blow dry his hair and read The Davinci Code. Some netizens insist his actions are a cry for help.”

While, watching him do all the above, is a sign netizens need to get a life. . 

Archived