90 day report Sri Racha Monday 27 08 2018

Just after lunch.  Top carpark half empty. No queues anywhere.  Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau nowhere in sight. 6 young ladies on duty, 2 or 3 in uniform.  One looked straight up as I entered and held out her hand for papers before I even got a chance to sit down to wait.  I stood for a few seconds then sat on the chair in front of her for probably less than a minute.  Passport handed back to me with a new dated form in the back and I swear it was all over and I was back in the car in under two minutes, including walking time.   I was all geared up for an argument if one of the G.O.M. thought he could find a reason to try & get 2,000B out of me without good reason, like 2 visits ago, November 2017.  Great service. Even smiles.    I always say, give credit where credit is due. Let's hope it lasts.

Have they moved it again? last time I went it was the little office outside to the left of the steps. As you say always been very quick, the guy at the desk has taken my docs straight away even if he has had someone sat in front of him.