O’Malley’s Irish Pub Bangkok Opens 31 August, Launch Party – 1 November 2018

Jonathan Fairfield

O’Malley’s Irish Pub Bangkok Opens 31 August, Launch Party – 1 November 2018

om1.png

O’Malley’s Irish Pub opens on 31 August 2018 and is now pleased to announce the date for their eagerly awaited launch party.

O’Malley’s, which aims to bring the premise of ‘The Irish Local’ to the pub-loving patrons of the Thai capital, will fling open its doors to a select group for an exclusive sneak peak on Thursday, 1st November 2018 from 6.30pm.

The new Irish-style pub, nestled in a serene spot on Silom Road, aims to bring the feel of the classic Irish local to the expats and travellers of Bangkok with an extensive range of selected ales, iconic pub food and warm, welcoming staff.

The event, which will provide a selection of complimentary treats to show off the pub’s delicious range of food and drinks, will highlight the main features of the new pub, including the terrace garden, games area and full band live music area.

If you would like to attend O’Malley’s Irish Pub launch party, RSVP to Operations and Marketing Manager Simon Price via O'Malley's Facebook Page

About O’Malley’s Irish Pub: A new serene and friendly getaway on Silom Road within walking distance of both Saladeang BTS and Silom MRT stations, O’Malley’s Irish Pub is bringing the premise of the "Local" to Bangkok.

With an extensive range of classic ale's, iconic Irish pub food and warm, welcoming staff, we've recreated the calming aura of a place that patrons will quickly feel is an extension of their home - the “People's Local”! 

95931729_OMALLEYSPOSTER1.png.7100f39d953

I can not understand TV promoting this Business ?

It may be a very respectable one ?

I have tried to connect to the web page in the above story and can not see a phone number, so what the hell is this thread about ?

Is it owned by TV executives or are "Brown Envelopes" involved ?

If it is the bar previously called the Pintsman (in the United Centre), I hope they have cleaned their beer distribution pipes. I liked the place, but I stopped going there because all the draught beers were close to undrinkable.  

23 hours ago, ponder said:

If it is the bar previously called the Pintsman (in the United Centre), I hope they have cleaned their beer distribution pipes. I liked the place, but I stopped going there because all the draught beers were close to undrinkable.  

I remember when it was a TGI Friday's. There was another at the Ploenchit Center, before the Great Crash of 97. There used to be at least one Wendy's as well. Good times.

Archived