Looking for a used server cabinet or an old industrial pc cabinet

spookysully

Hello all!

I've got a 3D Printer that I need to build/refirb an existing enclosure for because of the noise, humidity and to improve all around performance. I've seen several youtube videos of the old Industrial PC Cabinets or even a reasonably sized server cabinet being used. Both are perfectly suited with a little TLC and refirb work.  A taller cabinet would work for more than one but if anyone knows where I might find one or some of these old industrial pc cabinets or used server cabinets please let me know! Condition of unit is not all that important as I'll be doing a lot of work regardless of condition.

The dimensions needed for the printer vary as I have 3 of them but an average size to fit all 3 would be Approx: 50cm W x 70cm L x 70cm H    I've attached some pictures to give an idea of what I need and what I'm looking for.  Thanks to any and all taking the time to look at this!

Many cheers!

00404_hIee5X6EgVB_1200x900.jpg

20180827124959679_L.JPG

20180827154436305_L.JPG

20180827154436375_L.JPG

There has been a few online sports and movies IPTV mobs shut down in Thailand over the last year, most notably sport365.  May I suggest you get in contact with the owners/receivers. I am sure they will have a lot of spare server cabinets lying around.  ?

Thanks so much for the info! I unfortunately have no idea how to find or even search for, through or via this info though.. I tried googling both "sport365" and "online sports and movies IPTV mobs shut down in Thailand" as well as several variances of each and found nothing other than news of owners being arrested and where to watch football games.. I hate to ask but could you please offer more of a direction?? Thank you again for taking the time to reply!

You can check Phantip Ngamwongwan on a sunday, just check EVERY floor also the used market on the top floors.

Or in the weekend you go to the huge 2nd hand market next to Central Rattanatibet, open all night but best go there around 7 pm or so...

I also know many big recyclers who might have it but those shops are still very expensive and very messy.