Swimmingpool Thailand

Dario

I tried to order 1 gallon of Algaecide from above company. When I clicked on ORDER, I got many times an error message. Finally it worked. I was promised that on an email I would get bank account numbers, but on the email I received were no account names nor account numbers. On all phone numbers I called after that, nobody answered. Does anyone know if the company might have folded down?

No all is ok 

I just put an order in at 1 pm

All ok I recieved 4 sheets of paper (maybe more )

Invoice 

O/N

Banks

Pack & ship conditions

I would just start all over again & make sure you get an Order Number matching your items

Also ignore any Emails of things you ordered IF you have an Order Number for your purchase at the s aid  time it was done

3 minutes ago, BEVUP said:

No all is ok 

I just put an order in at 1 pm

All ok I recieved 4 sheets of paper (maybe more )

Invoice 

O/N

Banks

Pack & ship conditions

I would just start all over again & make sure you get an Order Number matching your items

Also ignore any Emails of things you ordered IF you have an Order Number for your purchase at the s aid  time it was done

Thanks a lot for your message! Yes, the online processus works. And I found now the bank account numbers, I received 2 or 3 emails and had looked only at one. And yes, I got an order number. Stupid me! Never too old to learn...

Thanks again.

Archived